Community - American Football Management Simulator
AdBlocker active? It seems you are using software to block advertisements. You could help us if you could switch it off when visiting redzoneaction.org. The reason is very simple: Advertisements help us running the site, to offer you the game in a good quality for free. So if you like the game, please support us by purchasing a Supporter Account or disabling the AdBlocker on this site. Thank you very much!
Main / American Football in real life / Cleveland Browns Search Forum
Navigation: |<   <   1  2  3  20  21 22  >   >|  
Poster Message
ivo17
Rotterdam Rebels

  ivo17 owns a supporter account

Joined: 2017-04-18/S25
Posts: 446
Top Manager


posted: 2018-11-17 18:10:20 (ID: 100134488) Report Abuse
Chubb won rookie of the week. Thats the 7th time in 10weeks a Browns rookie won it (3x mayfield, 2x ward, 2x chubb)

Thats not bad
Quote   Reply   Edit  
Buddy Ryan
Styrian Bears

  Buddy Ryan owns a supporter account

Joined: 2012-06-26/S04
Posts: 1006
Top Manager


posted: 2018-11-18 12:06:27 (ID: 100134517) Report Abuse
ivo17 wrote:
Chubb won rookie of the week. Thats the 7th time in 10weeks a Browns rookie won it (3x mayfield, 2x ward, 2x chubb)

Thats not bad


bodes very well for a future in which the browns hopefully will have finally landed a competent head coach
Quote   Reply   Edit  
oakbark
Jimmy GQ's Jockstraps

  oakbark owns a supporter account

Joined: 2015-08-16/S18
Posts: 885
Top Manager


posted: 2018-11-18 15:47:30 (ID: 100134523)  Edits found: 1 Report Abuse
Buddy Ryan wrote:
ivo17 wrote:
Chubb won rookie of the week. Thats the 7th time in 10weeks a Browns rookie won it (3x mayfield, 2x ward, 2x chubb)

Thats not bad


bodes very well for a future in which the browns hopefully will have finally landed a competent head coach


I hope that Dorsey this year goes hard for the best LT in the draft. The Browns need to move on from stockpiling talent and find missing pieces now. Trading up for protection for Mayfield's blindside for the next decade is the next crucial piece for me.

I would love Harrison to RT where I think he will be excellent for a long time.

Last edited on 2018-11-18 15:49:14 by oakbark

Quote   Reply   Edit  
ivo17
Rotterdam Rebels

  ivo17 owns a supporter account

Joined: 2017-04-18/S25
Posts: 446
Top Manager


posted: 2018-11-20 12:03:02 (ID: 100134560) Report Abuse
oakbark wrote:
Buddy Ryan wrote:
ivo17 wrote:
Chubb won rookie of the week. Thats the 7th time in 10weeks a Browns rookie won it (3x mayfield, 2x ward, 2x chubb)

Thats not bad


bodes very well for a future in which the browns hopefully will have finally landed a competent head coach


I hope that Dorsey this year goes hard for the best LT in the draft. The Browns need to move on from stockpiling talent and find missing pieces now. Trading up for protection for Mayfield's blindside for the next decade is the next crucial piece for me.

I would love Harrison to RT where I think he will be excellent for a long time.


I think their priority should be on the other side of the ball. This week I saw that PFF has the Browns Oline rankend 7th in the entire NFL. And I am a big believer in PFF and their stats because they break down every play to the bone.

DT, OLB and depth at CB should be their main focus in my opinion. I cant believe I am not saying they need a new QB. Thats kind off scary man
Quote   Reply   Edit  
ivo17
Rotterdam Rebels

  ivo17 owns a supporter account

Joined: 2017-04-18/S25
Posts: 446
Top Manager


posted: 2019-02-11 19:07:10 (ID: 100136884) Report Abuse
Browns sign Kareem Hunt

Didnt see that one comming
Quote   Reply   Edit  
oakbark
Jimmy GQ's Jockstraps

  oakbark owns a supporter account

Joined: 2015-08-16/S18
Posts: 885
Top Manager


posted: 2019-02-12 19:34:42 (ID: 100136898) Report Abuse
ivo17 wrote:
Browns sign Kareem Hunt

Didnt see that one comming


Another morally bankrupt NFL franchise. Chiefs for the Super bowl as the classiest team in the NFL with imho the best fans.
Quote   Reply   Edit  
Sverngolld
San Antonio Storm

Joined: 2018-10-23/S31
Posts: 118
Top Manager


posted: 2019-02-12 22:34:27 (ID: 100136900) Report Abuse
I wonder what is included in the contract for his continued good behavior. If he tows the line like he should and makes restitution to those he harmed, he could be the piece to make the Browns much more relevant next year.
Quote   Reply   Edit  
ivo17
Rotterdam Rebels

  ivo17 owns a supporter account

Joined: 2017-04-18/S25
Posts: 446
Top Manager


posted: 2019-02-13 06:48:02 (ID: 100136902) Report Abuse
Sverngolld wrote:
I wonder what is included in the contract for his continued good behavior. If he tows the line like he should and makes restitution to those he harmed, he could be the piece to make the Browns much more relevant next year.


I believe its a $0 guaranteed, roster/games bonus up to $1.000.000 contract
Quote   Reply   Edit  
ivo17
Rotterdam Rebels

  ivo17 owns a supporter account

Joined: 2017-04-18/S25
Posts: 446
Top Manager


posted: 2019-02-13 06:49:37 (ID: 100136903)  Edits found: 1 Report Abuse
oakbark wrote:
ivo17 wrote:
Browns sign Kareem Hunt

Didnt see that one comming


Another morally bankrupt NFL franchise. Chiefs for the Super bowl as the classiest team in the NFL with imho the best fans.


You do know that your "classiest team in the NFL" Chiefs where 1 one of the three interested teams. The Chicago Bears being the 3th....

Last edited on 2019-02-13 06:50:09 by ivo17

Quote   Reply   Edit  
ivo17
Rotterdam Rebels

  ivo17 owns a supporter account

Joined: 2017-04-18/S25
Posts: 446
Top Manager


posted: 2019-03-12 18:44:36 (ID: 100137505) Report Abuse
Garret-Ogonjobi-Richardson-Vernon

Quote   Reply   Edit  
reply   Mark this thread unread
Navigation: |<   <   1  2  3  20  21 22  >   >|  
Main / American Football in real life / Cleveland Browns