Community - American Football Management Simulator
AdBlocker active? It seems you are using software to block advertisements. You could help us if you could switch it off when visiting redzoneaction.org. The reason is very simple: Advertisements help us running the site, to offer you the game in a good quality for free. So if you like the game, please support us by purchasing a Supporter Account or disabling the AdBlocker on this site. Thank you very much!
Main / Dragons / Dragons S41 Search Forum
Navigation: |<   <   1  2  3  6  7 8  >   >|  
Poster Message
linkleo911
Rio Stars

  linkleo911 owns a supporter account

Joined: 2019-01-16/S32
Posts: 503
Top Manager



 
posted: 2021-01-12 23:16:38 (ID: 100156155) Report Abuse
linkleo911 wrote:
Extra remark: the AC East vs AC North confrontation during the season will probably end as a massacre. The AC North teams are way much better and the first 2 games confirmed that.


I have written it at the beggining of this season. It ended up in a 11-5 for AC North. Not a complete massacre after all.
Quote   Reply   Edit  
Alexx
Tilburg Torpedos

Joined: 2014-07-27/S13
Posts: 69
Top Manager



 
posted: 2021-01-12 23:29:39 (ID: 100156156) Report Abuse
linkleo911 wrote:
linkleo911 wrote:
Extra remark: the AC East vs AC North confrontation during the season will probably end as a massacre. The AC North teams are way much better and the first 2 games confirmed that.


I have written it at the beggining of this season. It ended up in a 11-5 for AC North. Not a complete massacre after all.

Mostly thanks to you

I'm happy being back in the playoffs. Now hoping my team is rested after the MOTY we used in week 14 (I guess they should, but our 36yo RB is struggling... ) so that we have a chance to do some damage...
Quote   Reply   Edit  
linkleo911
Rio Stars

  linkleo911 owns a supporter account

Joined: 2019-01-16/S32
Posts: 503
Top Manager



 
posted: 2021-01-14 22:38:44 (ID: 100156191) Report Abuse
My SC run is over... I had no lucky in this round draw and ended up facing the Black Dragons - an long time Elite team. Now I need a longer run in the league to reach my financial goal.

Good luck to those who remain in the SC! I hope that a Dragons' team could win this title.
Quote   Reply   Edit  
Lucky Clem
Tampa Bay Bandits

  Lucky Clem owns a supporter account

Joined: 2017-11-15/S27
Posts: 213
Top Manager



 
posted: 2021-01-16 00:32:47 (ID: 100156205) Report Abuse
linkleo911 wrote:
My SC run is over... I had no lucky in this round draw and ended up facing the Black Dragons - an long time Elite team. Now I need a longer run in the league to reach my financial goal.

Good luck to those who remain in the SC! I hope that a Dragons' team could win this title.


Eight of us left after round 1. It really comes down to how many elite players are left, we'll lose at least two in the second round. Then it's a matter of luck of the draw I can't compete against the elite teams myself.
Quote   Reply   Edit  
Amhaja
Blakedown Bolts

  Amhaja owns a supporter account

Joined: 2020-04-09/S38
Posts: 56
Top Manager



 
posted: 2021-01-16 21:06:01 (ID: 100156223) Report Abuse
Gutted that we missed out on playoffs on goal difference after losing 20-19.... and worst still we were on opp37 with 1 min to go.... and we didn't kick, or even throw on 4th down.... but punted ((((((
Noooooooo!
Cost us the whole season.

Worst still, I only have one person to blame - me! I wrote thre play book and clearly missed this situation!!!

Live and learn and all that, but God I'm gutted. We had won 8 straight games to get a shot at reaching the playoffs!

Quote   Reply   Edit  
linkleo911
Rio Stars

  linkleo911 owns a supporter account

Joined: 2019-01-16/S32
Posts: 503
Top Manager



 
posted: 2021-01-16 22:10:45 (ID: 100156225) Report Abuse
Amhaja wrote:
Gutted that we missed out on playoffs on goal difference after losing 20-19.... and worst still we were on opp37 with 1 min to go.... and we didn't kick, or even throw on 4th down.... but punted ((((((
Noooooooo!
Cost us the whole season.

Worst still, I only have one person to blame - me! I wrote thre play book and clearly missed this situation!!!

Live and learn and all that, but God I'm gutted. We had won 8 straight games to get a shot at reaching the playoffs!



I feel your pain. I have lived something similar in my first season on RZA. Lost the playoff berth on PD to a team of my own division that I had beaten twice that season.

Your campaign was impressive! I must be honest and say that I was rooting for my friend ChoadW. He had beaten me earlier this season with an audacious MOTY game. I think you both deserved it but as RZA do not follow the 7-team playoff style of NFL it was not possible...
Quote   Reply   Edit  
ChoadW
Budapest Janitors

Joined: 2019-04-22/S34
Posts: 89
Top Manager



 
posted: 2021-01-16 22:11:57 (ID: 100156226) Report Abuse
linkleo911 wrote:
Amhaja wrote:
Gutted that we missed out on playoffs on goal difference after losing 20-19.... and worst still we were on opp37 with 1 min to go.... and we didn't kick, or even throw on 4th down.... but punted ((((((
Noooooooo!
Cost us the whole season.

Worst still, I only have one person to blame - me! I wrote thre play book and clearly missed this situation!!!

Live and learn and all that, but God I'm gutted. We had won 8 straight games to get a shot at reaching the playoffs!



I feel your pain. I have lived something similar in my first season on RZA. Lost the playoff berth on PD to a team of my own division that I had beaten twice that season.

Your campaign was impressive! I must be honest and say that I was rooting for my friend ChoadW. He had beaten me earlier this season with an audacious MOTY game. I think you both deserved it but as RZA do not follow the 7-team playoff style of NFL it was not possible...


I don't think I deserved it, but yet here we are....
Quote   Reply   Edit  
linkleo911
Rio Stars

  linkleo911 owns a supporter account

Joined: 2019-01-16/S32
Posts: 503
Top Manager



 
posted: 2021-01-19 21:14:52 (ID: 100156323) Report Abuse
Well, I don ot know if ChoadW deserved it or not but one thing is certain: he is absolutely lucky! Trnava Saints made a bad call to kick a FG on a 1st & goal on the 9 yds line with 0:54 on the clock. Ok, that was an easy 26 yd FG but... the kicker missed it! And the Janitors advance to divisional match with a 14-13 win.

Wild!
Quote   Reply   Edit  
ChoadW
Budapest Janitors

Joined: 2019-04-22/S34
Posts: 89
Top Manager



 
posted: 2021-01-19 21:49:31 (ID: 100156325) Report Abuse


Well, yeah....though getting 11 sack from the LBs also kinda helped I guess...
Quote   Reply   Edit  
linkleo911
Rio Stars

  linkleo911 owns a supporter account

Joined: 2019-01-16/S32
Posts: 503
Top Manager



 
posted: 2021-01-19 23:21:37 (ID: 100156328) Report Abuse
ChoadW wrote:


Well, yeah....though getting 11 sack from the LBs also kinda helped I guess...


But your offense getting only 6 first downs in the whole match does not help...

Quote   Reply   Edit  
reply   Mark this thread unread
Navigation: |<   <   1  2  3  6  7 8  >   >|  
Main / Dragons / Dragons S41