Community - American Football Management Simulator
AdBlocker active? It seems you are using software to block advertisements. You could help us if you could switch it off when visiting redzoneaction.org. The reason is very simple: Advertisements help us running the site, to offer you the game in a good quality for free. So if you like the game, please support us by purchasing a Supporter Account or disabling the AdBlocker on this site. Thank you very much!
Main / RZA Elite League / Rookie Questions Search Forum
Navigation: |<   1 >|  
Poster Message
Captain Jack
posted: 2015-10-15 15:47:13 (ID: 100061265) Report Abuse
As it's my first time in the Elite league I thought I'd kick off with a couple of questions.

1. Does the relationship stand with your old division so that if/when my team gets relegated they would return to Monarchs 1.1? The manual says 'exchange places with Superbowl contenders' but is not clear about with which division(s).

2. As I am aware that my team seems to be quite weak compared to most Elites I am not expecting to win too many games. So I thought I'd look for different types of records.

a) Are we the lowest rated team ever to make the Elite? We are 62.3% in RZA and 166 in Becko. If not who was/is the lowest rated?

b) Are we the stingiest team ever to make the Elite? Current player wage bill $ 1,085,515 and for coaches $ 594,207. If we are not the cheapest who is/was?

c) If we can't claim either of the above (or even if we can) are we close to claiming shortest time to make it to Elite? I really took over the team at the start of Season 11 in Monarchs 2.1 (The stupid bot team had just got promoted in season 10 before I joined. So although I took over at the end of the season I never got to play any games).
Quote   Reply   Edit  
joi.pranzl
posted: 2015-10-15 16:08:04 (ID: 100061267) Report Abuse
Captain Jack wrote:
c) If we can't claim either of the above (or even if we can) are we close to claiming shortest time to make it to Elite? I really took over the team at the start of Season 11 in Monarchs 2.1 (The stupid bot team had just got promoted in season 10 before I joined. So although I took over at the end of the season I never got to play any games).


dont know about a) and b), but regarding c), with a quick look at the current and last season, I would go for Hell Hounds, who managed to join Elite in Season 15 already!

any other ideas?
Quote   Reply   Edit  
Captain Jack
posted: 2015-10-15 17:05:32 (ID: 100061269) Report Abuse
joi.pranzl wrote:
Captain Jack wrote:
c) If we can't claim either of the above (or even if we can) are we close to claiming shortest time to make it to Elite? I really took over the team at the start of Season 11 in Monarchs 2.1 (The stupid bot team had just got promoted in season 10 before I joined. So although I took over at the end of the season I never got to play any games).


dont know about a) and b), but regarding c), with a quick look at the current and last season, I would go for Hell Hounds, who managed to join Elite in Season 15 already!

any other ideas?


That is speedy!
Quote   Reply   Edit  
pete
H2TAGIT4Q

Europe   pete owns a supporter account   pete is a Knight of RedZoneAction.org

Joined: 2011-09-01/S00
Posts: 20571
Top Manager



 
posted: 2015-10-15 17:05:36 (ID: 100061270) Report Abuse
1.) You will stay in your original region. So a Monarchs Team will go back to Monarchs 1.1. But, could be you came from AC south, but get your spot in NC west after relegation . however, still Monarchs 1.1
Quote   Reply   Edit  
jack6
Leverkusen Leopards

Germany   jack6 owns a supporter account   jack6 is a Knight of RedZoneAction.org

Joined: 2011-09-05/S00
Posts: 7131
Top Manager



 
posted: 2015-10-15 17:11:00 (ID: 100061271) Report Abuse
Captain Jack wrote:
As it's my first time in the Elite league I thought I'd kick off with a couple of questions.

1. Does the relationship stand with your old division so that if/when my team gets relegated they would return to Monarchs 1.1? The manual says 'exchange places with Superbowl contenders' but is not clear about with which division(s).

The exchange is always between the old region and the same elite division. For you, relegation is always to Monarchs 1.1 and promotion always to NC North. if relegated, you land in that division, one of the conference champs does come from.
Captain Jack wrote:
2. As I am aware that my team seems to be quite weak compared to most Elites I am not expecting to win too many games. So I thought I'd look for different types of records.

a) Are we the lowest rated team ever to make the Elite? We are 62.3% in RZA and 166 in Becko. If not who was/is the lowest rated?

Hard to tell, but it looks like you are one of the clubs with the lowest rating. The Becko-Formular did change over time, hard to tell, who had the lowest score there.
Captain Jack wrote:
b) Are we the stingiest team ever to make the Elite? Current player wage bill $ 1,085,515 and for coaches $ 594,207. If we are not the cheapest who is/was?

That's not accessable, so not easy to tell.
But it looks quite low, but there are some wage magicians in the game, so some might be in the same area.
Captain Jack wrote:
c) If we can't claim either of the above (or even if we can) are we close to claiming shortest time to make it to Elite? I really took over the team at the start of Season 11 in Monarchs 2.1 (The stupid bot team had just got promoted in season 10 before I joined. So although I took over at the end of the season I never got to play any games).

I would have guessed the Yellow Jackets, but they started season 14.
Quote   Reply   Edit  
JonnyP
posted: 2015-10-19 18:22:25 (ID: 100061380) Report Abuse
jack6 wrote:

I would have guessed the Yellow Jackets, but they started season 14.


And they cheated, so any achievements by them can be safely ignored.
Quote   Reply   Edit  
reply   Mark this thread unread
Navigation: |<   1 >|  
Main / RZA Elite League / Rookie Questions