Community - American Football Management Simulator
AdBlocker active? It seems you are using software to block advertisements. You could help us if you could switch it off when visiting redzoneaction.org. The reason is very simple: Advertisements help us running the site, to offer you the game in a good quality for free. So if you like the game, please support us by purchasing a Supporter Account or disabling the AdBlocker on this site. Thank you very much!
Main / Fire / Season 53 Search Forum
Navigation: |<   1 2  3  29  30  31  >   >|  
Poster Message
BoaTek
Niceville Norsemen

Usa   BoaTek owns a supporter account

Joined: 2021-10-31/S45
Posts: 410
Top Manager



 
posted: 2023-08-20 17:22:56 (ID: 100176071) Report Abuse
Hello all! It is great to be back in Fire and I am really looking forward to mixing it up with everyone in Season 53!

Just a reminder to all, if you pledge to the MediaCenter before Wednesday, you will recieve an Early Bird bonus. From the manual:

Bonus payment for Early Birds:
There is one financial updat e at the Wednesdays after Season rollover before the real season begins. The cashback for this single payment will be multiplied by 5. If a teams return would be at 1,000,000, the payment at this single day (aka draft wednesday) will be 5,000,000.

Last season, I made a profit of $27,000,000 off the Media Center. If you don't have the roster or playbook that will take you far in the Supercup playoffs, this is a major source of income that you won't want to miss out on. Even if you do have a stellar roster and you are a playbook genius, this is free money! Who throws away money like that aside from Elon Musk?!?

See you guys on the field!
Quote   Reply   Edit  
huskertarr
Braska Bangers 09

Usa   huskertarr owns a supporter account

Joined: 2022-12-31/S50
Posts: 217
Top Manager



 
posted: 2023-08-20 17:36:32 (ID: 100176072) Report Abuse
Wecome back! It's really quite in here🤣
Best of luck this season!
Huskertarr 🍻🍻
Quote   Reply   Edit  
BoaTek
Niceville Norsemen

Usa   BoaTek owns a supporter account

Joined: 2021-10-31/S45
Posts: 410
Top Manager



 
posted: 2023-08-20 18:01:49 (ID: 100176073) Report Abuse
huskertarr wrote:
Wecome back! It's really quite in here🤣
Best of luck this season!
Huskertarr 🍻🍻


Thanks Huskertarr and best of luck to you as well! You had a great season last go around. Tough luck in that one point playoff loss to Aberthaw. That was a heck of a comeback by your squad in the 4th quarter.

And with my big mouth, I am sure it won't stay quiet in here for long! For better or for worse.

Quote   Reply   Edit  
huskertarr
Braska Bangers 09

Usa   huskertarr owns a supporter account

Joined: 2022-12-31/S50
Posts: 217
Top Manager



 
posted: 2023-08-20 18:20:25 (ID: 100176074) Report Abuse
BoaTek wrote:
huskertarr wrote:
Wecome back! It's really quite in here🤣
Best of luck this season!
Huskertarr 🍻🍻


Thanks Huskertarr and best of luck to you as well! You had a great season last go around. Tough luck in that one point playoff loss to Aberthaw. That was a heck of a comeback by your squad in the 4th quarter.

And with my big mouth, I am sure it won't stay quiet in here for long! For better or for worse.


Thanks! It was a tough loss, but we're over it and looking forward to our third season. We still have a lot of learning to do.
Seems like you might be a ray of sunshine for Fire🤣🤣🍻🍻
Quote   Reply   Edit  
Golrath
Champ Chompers

Usa   Golrath owns a supporter account

Joined: 2022-02-05/S46
Posts: 70
Top Manager



 
posted: 2023-08-20 20:41:09 (ID: 100176077) Report Abuse
Indeed, always more lively with their posts here =).


Apparently I had the global #1,2,3 OLmine and global #1 RB last season, which makes sense... I did run them pretty hard, but have no idea what it's all ranked off of lol.
Quote   Reply   Edit  
huskertarr
Braska Bangers 09

Usa   huskertarr owns a supporter account

Joined: 2022-12-31/S50
Posts: 217
Top Manager



 
posted: 2023-08-21 03:10:48 (ID: 100176087) Report Abuse
Golrath wrote:
Indeed, always more lively with their posts here =).


Apparently I had the global #1,2,3 OLmine and global #1 RB last season, which makes sense... I did run them pretty hard, but have no idea what it's all ranked off of lol.


Congrats Golrath! I think Radu91 did a great job of explaining how that gets rated. (I didn't know either)
Best of luck 🍻🍻
Quote   Reply   Edit  
Olband
Missouri Misery

Usa

Joined: 2020-05-11/S38
Posts: 506
Top Manager



 
posted: 2023-08-21 13:01:48 (ID: 100176107) Report Abuse
Hi all! I'm back in fire after a fun run in Elite. It came to a whimpering end when I came just short on funds last season and lost a few key players. And then lost more to retirement, so this will be a rebuilding year for me; my goal is to win half my games.
My apologies, but I'll not be able to support the media center this year, but am on track to fully contribute next season. (note my low team salary!)
Good luck to you all this season
Quote   Reply   Edit  
BoaTek
Niceville Norsemen

Usa   BoaTek owns a supporter account

Joined: 2021-10-31/S45
Posts: 410
Top Manager



 
posted: 2023-08-21 14:34:43 (ID: 100176111) Report Abuse
Olband wrote:
Hi all! I'm back in fire after a fun run in Elite. It came to a whimpering end when I came just short on funds last season and lost a few key players. And then lost more to retirement, so this will be a rebuilding year for me; my goal is to win half my games.
My apologies, but I'll not be able to support the media center this year, but am on track to fully contribute next season. (note my low team salary!)
Good luck to you all this season


You missed staying in Elite by 20 points. I am not sure that is a whimpering end considering the financial issues you faced. I now fully realize how expensive Elite is too. You were there for four straight seasons. That is quite an accomplishment.

Good luck with the rebuild. I have no doubt you will be back in Elite very soon.
Quote   Reply   Edit  
Olband
Missouri Misery

Usa

Joined: 2020-05-11/S38
Posts: 506
Top Manager



 
posted: 2023-08-21 18:03:36 (ID: 100176116) Report Abuse
BoaTek wrote:
Olband wrote:
Hi all! I'm back in fire after a fun run in Elite. It came to a whimpering end when I came just short on funds last season and lost a few key players. And then lost more to retirement, so this will be a rebuilding year for me; my goal is to win half my games.
My apologies, but I'll not be able to support the media center this year, but am on track to fully contribute next season. (note my low team salary!)
Good luck to you all this season


You missed staying in Elite by 20 points. I am not sure that is a whimpering end considering the financial issues you faced. I now fully realize how expensive Elite is too. You were there for four straight seasons. That is quite an accomplishment.

Good luck with the rebuild. I have no doubt you will be back in Elite very soon.

whimpering compared with the expectations I had pre-season. It was my first team that I built up since starting the game, lots of veterans. Huge potential but never got the chance to see what it could have done.
thanks for the happy thoughts though.
Quote   Reply   Edit  
BoaTek
Niceville Norsemen

Usa   BoaTek owns a supporter account

Joined: 2021-10-31/S45
Posts: 410
Top Manager



 
posted: 2023-08-22 02:23:08 (ID: 100176120) Report Abuse
Things just got interesting in the NC South! Welcome Mustangs!!!
Quote   Reply   Edit  
reply   Mark this thread unread
Navigation: |<   1 2  3  29  30  31  >   >|  
Main / Fire / Season 53