Community - American Football Management Simulator
AdBlocker active? It seems you are using software to block advertisements. You could help us if you could switch it off when visiting redzoneaction.org. The reason is very simple: Advertisements help us running the site, to offer you the game in a good quality for free. So if you like the game, please support us by purchasing a Supporter Account or disabling the AdBlocker on this site. Thank you very much!
Main / RZA Elite League / RZA Elite Season #14 Search Forum
Navigation: |<   <   1  2  3 17  18  19  >   >|  
Poster Message
bagss
posted: 2014-09-06 14:34:31 (ID: 100042636) Report Abuse
why people always assume im joking... barely managed to pick a playbook for today from my phone since im working till 5pm server time :-(
Quote   Reply   Edit  
Solana_Steve
San Diego Blitz

Usa   Solana_Steve owns a supporter account   Solana_Steve is a Knight of RedZoneAction.org

Joined: 2011-09-07/S00
Posts: 4974
Top Manager



 
posted: 2014-09-06 16:20:17 (ID: 100042649) Report Abuse
wiesengrund wrote:
I've also simulated the season according to Becko and according to this Power Rank here, and there is a pretty good consensus on what teams are playoff favorites heading into the season.

In the AC both metrics put the Mascots, Landru, Bears, Hawks and Magpies in the Playoffs, with Lions, Falcons and Dynamos being fringe contenders.

In the NC consensus playoff favorites are Cardinals, Blitzkrieg, Dragons, FAJNY and Marsz, with PawnStars and Vulcans also having a shot.


Source: http://i.imgur.com/uvb03a3.jpg



Wow...I can't see too many teams going 16-0 or even 15-1 in this league. I think the top team might have a record in the 12-13 wins range.


Steve
SD Blitz
Quote   Reply   Edit  
ausonny
posted: 2014-09-06 17:02:58 (ID: 100042656) Report Abuse
Solana_Steve wrote:
wiesengrund wrote:
I've also simulated the season according to Becko and according to this Power Rank here, and there is a pretty good consensus on what teams are playoff favorites heading into the season.

In the AC both metrics put the Mascots, Landru, Bears, Hawks and Magpies in the Playoffs, with Lions, Falcons and Dynamos being fringe contenders.

In the NC consensus playoff favorites are Cardinals, Blitzkrieg, Dragons, FAJNY and Marsz, with PawnStars and Vulcans also having a shot.


Source: http://i.imgur.com/uvb03a3.jpg



Wow...I can't see too many teams going 16-0 or even 15-1 in this league. I think the top team might have a record in the 12-13 wins range.


Steve
SD Blitz


Yeah, i think Becko might look a little different in a few weeks!
Quote   Reply   Edit  
bwadders76
posted: 2014-09-06 19:47:17 (ID: 100042667) Report Abuse
bagss wrote:
why people always assume im joking... barely managed to pick a playbook for today from my phone since im working till 5pm server time :-(


What's that Bags? The kickoff time for the elite league not suitable for you? Amazing news you'd have thought someone else may have mentioned this earlier ....... oh wait.
Quote   Reply   Edit  
Leijona
posted: 2014-09-07 08:37:31 (ID: 100042716) Report Abuse
what a gyp
Quote   Reply   Edit  
wiesengrund
posted: 2014-09-07 08:41:37 (ID: 100042717) Report Abuse
Week 1 saw some amazing games and a lot of close competition.

Becko went 10-6 in predictions, while Power Rank went 12-4, which I found quite surprising.

Here are the new Power Rankings:


Source: http://i.imgur.com/Uec98IS.jpg


The Playoffpicture and win total projections changed of course a bit with the results of week 1 already in.


Source: http://i.imgur.com/EQQP33k.jpg


And here is the preview for week 2:


Source: http://i.imgur.com/UaCK2Ln.jpg


Three games leap out as really close contests.
Manchester vs. Ravencitos
tomahawk vs. Vinland
and
michigan state vs. Moors. This has been of course a great rivarly in the last few season, with Moors winning back top back CC games against michigan state in the alst two seasons. Should be a fun game to watch!

good luck to all in week 2!



Quote   Reply   Edit  
notsch
posted: 2014-09-07 09:55:40 (ID: 100042733) Report Abuse
Wow, nice stuff wiesengrund

And congratz to the Bears, what a great weird game that was


You got your revenge...but it was really like the last seasons bowl game reloaded with switched side. The team winning the yardage battle lost due to miscues...those 4 ints...man, especially that one in the 4th quarter on the 1 yard line...that probably has something to do with the austrian home crowd

Boy, that league is so tough...my Athletis really have to win the next game to stay somehow in competition.

Last edited on 2014-09-07 18:52:36 by notsch

Quote   Reply   Edit  
spartans11
posted: 2014-09-08 00:28:02 (ID: 100042758) Report Abuse
Becko has increased my projected win total from 3 to 6. So far we are on the right track. Rivalry game vs the Moors Tuesday, should be fun.
Quote   Reply   Edit  
holmeboy
posted: 2014-09-08 07:09:18 (ID: 100042765) Report Abuse
bagss wrote:
it was worth getting here just to see how much effort people put into rankings :-) to bad i forgot all about it and havent sorted my depth chart after pre season... should be an easy loss now :-


Same happened to me

The first game and I managed to put out my reserves and shitty friendly PB...
Quote   Reply   Edit  
spartans11
posted: 2014-09-08 20:07:00 (ID: 100042796) Report Abuse
holmeboy wrote:
bagss wrote:
it was worth getting here just to see how much effort people put into rankings :-) to bad i forgot all about it and havent sorted my depth chart after pre season... should be an easy loss now :-


Same happened to me

The first game and I managed to put out my reserves and shitty friendly PB...

2nd time is the charm. I would recommend the same lineup for Tuesday.
Quote   Reply   Edit  
reply   Mark this thread unread
Navigation: |<   <   1  2  3 17  18  19  >   >|  
Main / RZA Elite League / RZA Elite Season #14