Community - American Football Management Simulator
AdBlocker active? It seems you are using software to block advertisements. You could help us if you could switch it off when visiting redzoneaction.org. The reason is very simple: Advertisements help us running the site, to offer you the game in a good quality for free. So if you like the game, please support us by purchasing a Supporter Account or disabling the AdBlocker on this site. Thank you very much!
Main / Galaxy / Galaxy 1.1 Season 17 Search Forum
Navigation: |<   <   1  2  3  4  5  6 7  >   >|  
Poster Message
Toni Gorilla
posted: 2015-07-18 21:04:45 (ID: 100057218) Report Abuse
I will be back soon @ Galaxy. I don't know how much you guys follow Elite league, but it is pretty difficult to break down Blitzkrieg and T'Pau from over there.

I'm happy to see so many 1st-timers in the Galaxy championship. The only team being able to remotely challenge Blitz and T'Pau are probably Mermaids.

Good luck to all!
Quote   Reply   Edit  
Beergut2
posted: 2015-07-19 07:37:13 (ID: 100057237) Report Abuse


Wow! I honestly thought I had no chance. I've never made it this far and never won against the Drinkers before. I am seriously shocked. Looks like turnovers were the key since we were nearly identical in yards. GG Pete. You'll probably win the next 10 in a row I am sure.

pete wrote:
Congrats, what a terrible game from the drinkers
Quote   Reply   Edit  
pete
H2TAGIT4Q

Europe   pete owns a supporter account   pete is a Knight of RedZoneAction.org

Joined: 2011-09-01/S00
Posts: 20539
Top Manager



 
posted: 2015-07-19 10:39:29 (ID: 100057246) Report Abuse
Beergut2 wrote:
GG Pete. You'll probably win the next 10 in a row I am sure.
Quote   Reply   Edit  
Beergut2
posted: 2015-07-21 21:46:48 (ID: 100057354) Report Abuse
GG Mermaids. The score was closer than I expected but you pretty much dominated in yards. Your O-line looks like they did a much better job than mine, which can really determine the outcome of a game. At least I finally made a decent run for the championship game after 16 seasons!
Quote   Reply   Edit  
Hard_Boiled
posted: 2015-07-27 07:35:11 (ID: 100057609) Report Abuse
hmmm...what went wrong here ?

2015-07-25 19:00 Relegation
Port Henry Narentines 42:7 zellinfire team
Soton Pangolins 101:7 Zeven Flames

IMHO both zellinfire and Flames should have been strong enough to beat the Teams from Galaxy2.x....strange.
Quote   Reply   Edit  
Hard_Boiled
posted: 2015-07-27 07:37:22 (ID: 100057610) Report Abuse
Congrats to Universitatea and Mermaids

2015-07-28 19:00 Bowl
Universitatea Craiova vs. Montesacro Mermaids

You both made it to the Elite League, well deserved !

Last edited on 2015-07-28 10:02:47 by Hard_Boiled

Quote   Reply   Edit  
Templer
posted: 2015-07-27 08:12:33 (ID: 100057612) Report Abuse
Hard_Boiled wrote:
hmmm...what went wrong here ?

2015-07-25 19:00 Relegation
Port Henry Narentines 42:7 zellinfire team
Soton Pangolins 101:7 Zeven Flames

IMHO both zellinfire and Flames should have been strong enough to beat the Teams from Galaxy2.x....strange.

I know what you mean.

This season I lost my Wildcard Playoffs against the noticeably lower rated Ramdozers.
And then 24:41!

With RZA I often experience situations that I can not understand, get surprised, make me upset.
Quote   Reply   Edit  
Gambler75
posted: 2015-07-27 17:48:38 (ID: 100057634) Report Abuse
Likely they didn't want to win those? Dropping down and steamrolling 2.x for a season has some BIG financial benefits. Not to mention the drafts there are not scouted nearly as well as the 1.1 drafts. Most of the core of my team is from the two seasons I spent in 2.x, drafting at the bottom both times ...
Quote   Reply   Edit  
kyry1720
posted: 2015-07-27 22:44:21 (ID: 100057656) Report Abuse
Hard_Boiled wrote:
Congrats to Universitatea and Mermaids

2015-07-28 19:00 Bowl
Universitatea Craiova vs. Montesacro Mermaids

You both made it to the Elite League, wel deserved !

thank you !!! i think elite is to much for me but i m happy to play a bowl in my 7 th season !
Quote   Reply   Edit  
Hard_Boiled
posted: 2015-07-28 10:02:28 (ID: 100057674) Report Abuse
Gambler75 wrote:
Likely they didn't want to win those? Dropping down and steamrolling 2.x for a season has some BIG financial benefits. Not to mention the drafts there are not scouted nearly as well as the 1.1 drafts. Most of the core of my team is from the two seasons I spent in 2.x, drafting at the bottom both times ...


...makes sense (at least for the one or another team)
Quote   Reply   Edit  
reply   Mark this thread unread
Navigation: |<   <   1  2  3  4  5  6 7  >   >|  
Main / Galaxy / Galaxy 1.1 Season 17