Community - American Football Management Simulator
AdBlocker active? It seems you are using software to block advertisements. You could help us if you could switch it off when visiting redzoneaction.org. The reason is very simple: Advertisements help us running the site, to offer you the game in a good quality for free. So if you like the game, please support us by purchasing a Supporter Account or disabling the AdBlocker on this site. Thank you very much!
Main / Galaxy / Galaxy 1.1 Season #20 Search Forum
Navigation: |<   <   1  2  3  8  9  10 >|  
Poster Message
pete
H2TAGIT4Q

Europe   pete owns a supporter account   pete is a Knight of RedZoneAction.org

Joined: 2011-09-01/S00
Posts: 20532
Top Manager



 
posted: 2016-04-05 19:20:23 (ID: 100072892) Report Abuse
The ELO Diff is too much
Quote   Reply   Edit  
pete
H2TAGIT4Q

Europe   pete owns a supporter account   pete is a Knight of RedZoneAction.org

Joined: 2011-09-01/S00
Posts: 20532
Top Manager



 
posted: 2016-04-05 19:26:22 (ID: 100072898) Report Abuse
4:23 Camille Rousselle (K) kicks the ball for the field goal, 30 yard field goal missed

Kicker for sale...
Quote   Reply   Edit  
pete
H2TAGIT4Q

Europe   pete owns a supporter account   pete is a Knight of RedZoneAction.org

Joined: 2011-09-01/S00
Posts: 20532
Top Manager



 
posted: 2016-04-05 20:01:25 (ID: 100072900) Report Abuse
Congrats, Toni. Somehow it feels like I could have won the game as well...next time
Quote   Reply   Edit  
Solana_Steve
San Diego Blitz

Usa   Solana_Steve owns a supporter account   Solana_Steve is a Knight of RedZoneAction.org

Joined: 2011-09-07/S00
Posts: 4965
Top Manager



 
posted: 2016-04-05 20:11:54 (ID: 100072901) Report Abuse
Nice try Pete....Toni should have been playing in the Elite league this season, so it was always going to be an up hill battle.

Congrats Toni...ready for Elite league again...again...again? :-)


Steve
SD Blitz
Quote   Reply   Edit  
Toni Gorilla
posted: 2016-04-05 21:08:33 (ID: 100072910) Report Abuse
pete wrote:
Congrats, Toni. Somehow it feels like I could have won the game as well...next time


Thanks for the congrats, Pete. It's true you dominated me in terms of yards, but this time turnovers helped to change the course of the game.

It was my 2nd bowl victory in 8 games. I've had my fair share of heart-breaking, disappointing losses. But this one is mine, and I feel I deserve it.
Quote   Reply   Edit  
Toni Gorilla
posted: 2016-04-05 21:23:05 (ID: 100072912) Report Abuse
Solana_Steve wrote:
Nice try Pete....Toni should have been playing in the Elite league this season, so it was always going to be an up hill battle.

Congrats Toni...ready for Elite league again...again...again? :-)


Steve
SD Blitz


Thanks, Steve.

I'm looking forward to a new challenge in Elite, but not looking so much forward to playing against you..
Quote   Reply   Edit  
pete
H2TAGIT4Q

Europe   pete owns a supporter account   pete is a Knight of RedZoneAction.org

Joined: 2011-09-01/S00
Posts: 20532
Top Manager



 
posted: 2016-04-05 21:34:09 (ID: 100072914) Report Abuse
Toni Gorilla wrote:
...this one is mine, and I feel I deserve it.


Of course you do, well deserved. Missing fieldgoals, interceptions, probably too less Black Stuff before Kickoff...I cannot complain about the loss - and Im not sour or anything like that. After all, this was a fantastic season, even without the Bowl won finally...CU next year...and have to work on Steves bankruptcy...or something like that. Where is the commissioner when you need him most?
Quote   Reply   Edit  
Solana_Steve
San Diego Blitz

Usa   Solana_Steve owns a supporter account   Solana_Steve is a Knight of RedZoneAction.org

Joined: 2011-09-07/S00
Posts: 4965
Top Manager



 
posted: 2016-04-05 23:04:50 (ID: 100072930) Report Abuse
pete wrote:
Toni Gorilla wrote:
...this one is mine, and I feel I deserve it.


Of course you do, well deserved. Missing fieldgoals, interceptions, probably too less Black Stuff before Kickoff...I cannot complain about the loss - and Im not sour or anything like that. After all, this was a fantastic season, even without the Bowl won finally...CU next year...and have to work on Steves bankruptcy...or something like that. Where is the commissioner when you need him most?


Americans don't go bankrupt....we have credit cards!

Charge it!

Steve
SD Blitz
Quote   Reply   Edit  
Gambler75
posted: 2016-04-06 06:49:58 (ID: 100072947) Report Abuse
Does this mean I'm sliding right back into my old division?

Congrats to Pete and Toni, and best of luck in the Elite NC South. It's nasty up there.
Quote   Reply   Edit  
pete
H2TAGIT4Q

Europe   pete owns a supporter account   pete is a Knight of RedZoneAction.org

Joined: 2011-09-01/S00
Posts: 20532
Top Manager



 
posted: 2016-04-06 07:50:14 (ID: 100072954) Report Abuse
Solana_Steve wrote:

Americans don't go bankrupt....we have credit cards!


Thanks, Gambler

Last edited on 2016-04-06 07:50:31 by pete

Quote   Reply   Edit  
reply   Mark this thread unread
Navigation: |<   <   1  2  3  8  9  10 >|  
Main / Galaxy / Galaxy 1.1 Season #20