Community - American Football Management Simulator
AdBlocker active? It seems you are using software to block advertisements. You could help us if you could switch it off when visiting redzoneaction.org. The reason is very simple: Advertisements help us running the site, to offer you the game in a good quality for free. So if you like the game, please support us by purchasing a Supporter Account or disabling the AdBlocker on this site. Thank you very much!
Main / RZA Elite League / RZA Elite Season 26 Search Forum
Navigation: |<   <   1  2 3  22  23  24  >   >|  
Poster Message
Solana_Steve
San Diego Blitz

Usa   Solana_Steve owns a supporter account   Solana_Steve is a Knight of RedZoneAction.org

Joined: 2011-09-07/S00
Posts: 4973
Top Manager



 
posted: 2017-05-28 15:59:09 (ID: 100105615) Report Abuse
Losing my starting QB, top WR, 3 top O-Linemen on offense. And on defense, my starting OLB's and CB's. Think I have most of their replacements on-board, but it could be a tough year next season.


Steve
SD Blitz
Quote   Reply   Edit  
pete
H2TAGIT4Q

Europe   pete owns a supporter account   pete is a Knight of RedZoneAction.org

Joined: 2011-09-01/S00
Posts: 20568
Top Manager



 
posted: 2017-05-28 16:08:06 (ID: 100105616) Report Abuse
@Steve:




Quote   Reply   Edit  
Gambler75
posted: 2017-05-28 19:13:29 (ID: 100105627) Report Abuse
Solana_Steve wrote:
Losing my starting QB, top WR, 3 top O-Linemen on offense. And on defense, my starting OLB's and CB's. Think I have most of their replacements on-board, but it could be a tough year next season.

Steve
SD Blitz


Now I get why you pushed me so hard on that OLB/CB type, thought you were just trolling to try to drain my bank account a bit.

I am straight up dreading this year's retirement "rolls". I've got replacements lined up, future core of the team won't have too much for holes, but they are not ready for primetime just yet ... Pete, where do I send the Guinness again?
Quote   Reply   Edit  
pete
H2TAGIT4Q

Europe   pete owns a supporter account   pete is a Knight of RedZoneAction.org

Joined: 2011-09-01/S00
Posts: 20568
Top Manager



 
posted: 2017-05-28 19:15:43 (ID: 100105628) Report Abuse
as usual, as all the past seasons...Just tell Dublin "to Pete"...
Quote   Reply   Edit  
jmehnert86
posted: 2017-05-28 23:05:38 (ID: 100105647) Report Abuse
Rod26 wrote:
Toc, toc, can I enter? Is this the Elite League ? First time that I reach this stage after 10 seasons spent climbing the ladder in Admiral, so really exited to be here.
My team is still quite young so it will be pretty difficult to stay more than one season here, with Sharks, AS Roma and RRR in the same division...
Have a nice season!


I overspent on a slow and weak QB vet, so I don't embarrass myself too much. Looking forward to my third visit to the top.
Quote   Reply   Edit  
Rod26
posted: 2017-05-29 09:32:43 (ID: 100105692)  Edits found: 1 Report Abuse
jmehnert86 wrote:
Rod26 wrote:
Toc, toc, can I enter? Is this the Elite League ? First time that I reach this stage after 10 seasons spent climbing the ladder in Admiral, so really exited to be here.
My team is still quite young so it will be pretty difficult to stay more than one season here, with Sharks, AS Roma and RRR in the same division...
Have a nice season!


I overspent on a slow and weak QB vet, so I don't embarrass myself too much. Looking forward to my third visit to the top.


2500000$ is not what I would call overspent, but his speed will make me want to blitz on every play to catch him.
Will he play in the bowl game?

Last edited on 2017-05-29 09:34:18 by Rod26

Quote   Reply   Edit  
jmehnert86
posted: 2017-05-29 14:56:13 (ID: 100105721) Report Abuse
Rod26 wrote:
Will he play in the bowl game?


No, fortunately I have one last game with my much more swift 49.8 speed QB.
Quote   Reply   Edit  
bwadders76
posted: 2017-05-30 10:02:59 (ID: 100105788)  Edits found: 1 Report Abuse
jmehnert86 wrote:
Rod26 wrote:
Toc, toc, can I enter? Is this the Elite League ? First time that I reach this stage after 10 seasons spent climbing the ladder in Admiral, so really exited to be here.
My team is still quite young so it will be pretty difficult to stay more than one season here, with Sharks, AS Roma and RRR in the same division...
Have a nice season!


I overspent on a slow and weak QB vet, so I don't embarrass myself too much. Looking forward to my third visit to the top.


I posted a respectable 68 sacks during the elite league season and only lost two players who added 12 sacks between them so this is music to my ears

Last edited on 2017-05-30 10:03:18 by bwadders76

Quote   Reply   Edit  
wiznooo
posted: 2017-05-31 14:01:55 (ID: 100105950) Report Abuse
Ran out of slots to move the last 20-year-old up to the senior team because I accidently moved up a 19-year-old last week. It's OK, I'd only been grooming him all season to play next season...
Quote   Reply   Edit  
jmehnert86
posted: 2017-05-31 17:54:21 (ID: 100106022)  Edits found: 1 Report Abuse
bwadders76 wrote:
I posted a respectable 68 sacks during the elite league season and only lost two players who added 12 sacks between them so this is music to my ears


Ya, my youngn was selected for his speed, but he's one or two seasons from being starter quality. I might give him playing time if the early games go poorly.

I'm probably going to mess around with some new playbooks, maybe change pass/run to 50/50 and look into what passing formations are better against the rush.

Last edited on 2017-05-31 17:54:53 by jmehnert86

Quote   Reply   Edit  
reply   Mark this thread unread
Navigation: |<   <   1  2 3  22  23  24  >   >|  
Main / RZA Elite League / RZA Elite Season 26