Community - American Football Management Simulator
AdBlocker active? It seems you are using software to block advertisements. You could help us if you could switch it off when visiting redzoneaction.org. The reason is very simple: Advertisements help us running the site, to offer you the game in a good quality for free. So if you like the game, please support us by purchasing a Supporter Account or disabling the AdBlocker on this site. Thank you very much!
Main / Fire / Season 27 Search Forum
Navigation: |<   <   1  2  3  4  5 6  7  >   >|  
Poster Message
joi.pranzl
posted: 2017-11-06 19:29:25 (ID: 100117952) Report Abuse
that's alright

my team is too young for Elite anyways, gonna need 1-2 more seasons to be competitive again, so I wish you luck for tomorrow, may the better team win

prchaser wrote:
Good luck to both of the AC teams...sorry Joi, but I can't wish you luck against me. Given our first meeting, it should be a good game. Winner gets to suffer in Elite next season (or at least, I would suffer)
Quote   Reply   Edit  
Thommy
posted: 2017-11-07 10:35:46 (ID: 100117987) Report Abuse
Jiujitsutou wrote:
Congratulations to the Tigercats, and Good luck in the Conference Champion game.
Looks like Thommy doesnt want to go to Elite without me .
Good luck to ALL the Remaining Teams


we┬┤ll try harder next season
Quote   Reply   Edit  
prchaser
posted: 2017-11-07 15:56:51 (ID: 100117993) Report Abuse
joi.pranzl wrote:
that's alright

my team is too young for Elite anyways, gonna need 1-2 more seasons to be competitive again, so I wish you luck for tomorrow, may the better team win

prchaser wrote:
Good luck to both of the AC teams...sorry Joi, but I can't wish you luck against me. Given our first meeting, it should be a good game. Winner gets to suffer in Elite next season (or at least, I would suffer)


Well, the better team won...at least it was interesting for a half.
Quote   Reply   Edit  
Meitheisman
posted: 2017-11-07 16:00:13 (ID: 100117994) Report Abuse
Congrats to the TigerCats and Ducktales, good luck in the SB next Tuesday and I'll see you both next season in Elite

PS: Don't forget to keep 50M saved up for the Media Center, in Elite we got 100% funding this season which means an extra 30M each!
Quote   Reply   Edit  
joi.pranzl
posted: 2017-11-07 16:04:18 (ID: 100117996) Report Abuse
prchaser wrote:
Well, the better team won...at least it was interesting for a half.


I'm quite surprised by the final outcome. It was a tough game in the first half, without much happening on both sides. Eventually, I think my defense won me the game by putting the team in good field positions and several early stops deep in your half. Can't complain

Well, I'm confident your team will get another shot next year, you put together a great season!
Quote   Reply   Edit  
joi.pranzl
posted: 2017-11-07 16:04:49 (ID: 100117997) Report Abuse
Meitheisman wrote:
Congrats to the TigerCats and Ducktales, good luck in the SB next Tuesday and I'll see you both next season in Elite

PS: Don't forget to keep 50M saved up for the Media Center, in Elite we got 100% funding this season which means an extra 30M each!


Thanks!

50M are always there
Quote   Reply   Edit  
hollyhh2000
posted: 2017-11-07 16:36:17 (ID: 100117999) Report Abuse
Also from my side, Welcome back to Elite AFC North to the Ducktales and welcome to the Newcomer Tigercats.

Will be fun to fight with you for the right to stay up!
Quote   Reply   Edit  
prchaser
posted: 2017-11-07 18:54:21 (ID: 100118015) Report Abuse
joi.pranzl wrote:
prchaser wrote:
Well, the better team won...at least it was interesting for a half.


I'm quite surprised by the final outcome. It was a tough game in the first half, without much happening on both sides. Eventually, I think my defense won me the game by putting the team in good field positions and several early stops deep in your half. Can't complain

Well, I'm confident your team will get another shot next year, you put together a great season!


Now I can wish you good luck in the finals and next season with the Elites.
Quote   Reply   Edit  
Jiujitsutou
posted: 2017-11-07 19:38:42 (ID: 100118021) Report Abuse
Congrats Tigercats and Ducktales
Quote   Reply   Edit  
joi.pranzl
posted: 2017-11-08 08:40:31 (ID: 100118068) Report Abuse
Thanks prchaser and Jiujitsutou"

And good luck to skeetz! You've beaten me up in one of the last league games, so will see, if my team stands a chance this time
Quote   Reply   Edit  
reply   Mark this thread unread
Navigation: |<   <   1  2  3  4  5 6  7  >   >|  
Main / Fire / Season 27