Community - American Football Management Simulator
AdBlocker active? It seems you are using software to block advertisements. You could help us if you could switch it off when visiting redzoneaction.org. The reason is very simple: Advertisements help us running the site, to offer you the game in a good quality for free. So if you like the game, please support us by purchasing a Supporter Account or disabling the AdBlocker on this site. Thank you very much!
Main / RZA Elite League / RZA Elite Season 31 Search Forum
Navigation: |<   <   1  2  3 10  11  12  >   >|  
Poster Message
Fummer
posted: 2018-08-04 22:37:47 (ID: 100131427) Report Abuse
Woohoo. The Borderliners are undefeated in Elite.

My guess is thats the only time i get to say that.

Stick to the plan. One game at the time. Thats how we get there in the end.

Quote   Reply   Edit  
dpierce
Paxtang Black Panthers

Usa   dpierce owns a supporter account

Joined: 2011-12-25/S02
Posts: 619
Top Manager



 
posted: 2018-08-05 00:41:54 (ID: 100131431) Report Abuse
Congratulations angus! Once again, you've bested me.

Face the Black Dragons - check.
Absorb another loss - check.

The good news (if there is any) is that there's plenty of room for my defense to improve.
Quote   Reply   Edit  
Buddy Ryan
posted: 2018-08-05 07:12:21 (ID: 100131434) Report Abuse
congrats holly! Looks like my playbook situationally got caught up in a very lopsided, pass-heavy interpretation... only 10 runs all game long , 5 INTS well played!
Quote   Reply   Edit  
hollyhh2000
posted: 2018-08-05 11:09:59 (ID: 100131454) Report Abuse
Buddy Ryan wrote:
congrats holly! Looks like my playbook situationally got caught up in a very lopsided, pass-heavy interpretation... only 10 runs all game long , 5 INTS well played!


Thanks mate

One of my CBs was apparently on 'Roids
3 picks, but at least from a 50+ Speed; 47 Skills CB , who had just 2 interceptions in all league games last season

Maybe worth a thought by Pete when he tunes the engine for the next seasons:
Tough to prove from statistics, but I have a feeling that the daily form impact on single players is quite high.

We have seen quite a few multiple interception games (i.E. the infamous SC game against Sparty) and a few 5 or 6 sack games from single players.
Maybe it would be an improvement if some random influence is taken from the individual player form to the play or team level (if that exists)

I repeat that I can imagine it is really tough to balance random impact vs skill and everyone who loses a big game will be furious because luck was so blatant in the favor of the opposition
Quote   Reply   Edit  
spartans11
posted: 2018-08-05 15:46:23 (ID: 100131466)  Edits found: 2 Report Abuse
I won 34-24 against Dortmund Griffins but I feel like I cheated. I had 12 sacks but gave up 521 total yards vs only having 320 yards myself. I am happy with the win but I understand that it is frustrating to lose games like that. Better luck next time and welcome to Elite League Griffins.

PS After my epic falling apart at the end of Season 30 if the results from yesterday had been reversed I would have probably been on a flight to Germany today (my wife is a flight attendant so its free) to throw Pete's computer, server, and any back up devices into the nearest large body of water. Nothing personal Pete.

Last edited on 2018-08-05 15:54:20 by spartans11

Quote   Reply   Edit  
prchaser
posted: 2018-08-06 00:43:04 (ID: 100131488) Report Abuse
hollyhh2000 wrote:
We have seen quite a few multiple interception games (i.E. the infamous SC game against Sparty) and a few 5 or 6 sack games from single players...


Speaking of 6 sack games, while I'm an Elite rookie, I brought back an Elite vet with me. Ting Nakpradith of Spartan fame made his return in glorious fashion in week one.
Quote   Reply   Edit  
Solana_Steve
San Diego Blitz

Usa   Solana_Steve owns a supporter account   Solana_Steve is a Knight of RedZoneAction.org

Joined: 2011-09-07/S00
Posts: 4973
Top Manager



 
posted: 2018-08-06 03:55:06 (ID: 100131491) Report Abuse
Wow...12 sacks in a game...that would tie an NFL record:

http://www.nfl.com/history/randf/records/def/sacks

Most Sacks, Game
12 - Dallas vs. Pittsburgh, Nov. 20, 1966
St. Louis vs. Baltimore, Oct. 26, 1980
Chicago vs. Detroit, Dec. 16, 1984
Dallas vs. Houston, Sept. 29, 1985
N.Y. Giants vs. Philadelphia, Sept. 30, 2007


Steve
SD Blitz
Quote   Reply   Edit  
Alasdaire
posted: 2018-08-06 07:15:53 (ID: 100131493)  Edits found: 1 Report Abuse
spartans11 wrote:
I won 34-24 against Dortmund Griffins but I feel like I cheated. I had 12 sacks but gave up 521 total yards vs only having 320 yards myself. I am happy with the win but I understand that it is frustrating to lose games like that. Better luck next time and welcome to Elite League Griffins.

PS After my epic falling apart at the end of Season 30 if the results from yesterday had been reversed I would have probably been on a flight to Germany today (my wife is a flight attendant so its free) to throw Pete's computer, server, and any back up devices into the nearest large body of water. Nothing personal Pete.


Thanks for the welcome. I have no Problem with the result. Before the match I thought you will mop up the floor with my team. The 12 Sacks hurt, but my QBs are in training right now so no franchise player at this position at the moment. This is one of the reasons why i expect to be in 1.1 again next season. But until then i enjoy the experience and will give my very best.

Last edited on 2018-08-06 07:16:38 by Alasdaire

Quote   Reply   Edit  
spartans11
posted: 2018-08-07 00:24:27 (ID: 100131515) Report Abuse
prchaser wrote:
hollyhh2000 wrote:
We have seen quite a few multiple interception games (i.E. the infamous SC game against Sparty) and a few 5 or 6 sack games from single players...


Speaking of 6 sack games, while I'm an Elite rookie, I brought back an Elite vet with me. Ting Nakpradith of Spartan fame made his return in glorious fashion in week one.

You have for yourself possibly the best OLB in the game.
Quote   Reply   Edit  
spartans11
posted: 2018-08-07 00:26:16 (ID: 100131516) Report Abuse
Solana_Steve wrote:
Wow...12 sacks in a game...that would tie an NFL record:

http://www.nfl.com/history/randf/records/def/sacks

Most Sacks, Game
12 - Dallas vs. Pittsburgh, Nov. 20, 1966
St. Louis vs. Baltimore, Oct. 26, 1980
Chicago vs. Detroit, Dec. 16, 1984
Dallas vs. Houston, Sept. 29, 1985
N.Y. Giants vs. Philadelphia, Sept. 30, 2007


Steve
SD Blitz

I sold 3 of my 4 starting LB's at the end of last season. Not bad for a bunch of 2nd stringers.
Quote   Reply   Edit  
reply   Mark this thread unread
Navigation: |<   <   1  2  3 10  11  12  >   >|  
Main / RZA Elite League / RZA Elite Season 31