Community - American Football Management Simulator
AdBlocker active? It seems you are using software to block advertisements. You could help us if you could switch it off when visiting redzoneaction.org. The reason is very simple: Advertisements help us running the site, to offer you the game in a good quality for free. So if you like the game, please support us by purchasing a Supporter Account or disabling the AdBlocker on this site. Thank you very much!
Main / RZA Elite League / RZA Elite League Season 32 Search Forum
Navigation: |<   <   1  2  3  6 7  8  >   >|  
Poster Message
hollyhh2000
posted: 2018-12-17 12:34:09 (ID: 100135223) Report Abuse
Jiujitsutou wrote:
Damn 150yards 2 TDs in 2 PLays vs HOlly ..


You live by the sword, you die by the sword

I was expecting run and got caught a couple of times in a pass against a run defense.

And I just threw my tablet on my couch and I hope the direction was on purpose and not by accident
Quote   Reply   Edit  
Jiujitsutou
posted: 2018-12-17 19:14:11 (ID: 100135233) Report Abuse
hollyhh2000 wrote:
Jiujitsutou wrote:
Damn 150yards 2 TDs in 2 PLays vs HOlly ..


You live by the sword, you die by the sword

I was expecting run and got caught a couple of times in a pass against a run defense.

And I just threw my tablet on my couch and I hope the direction was on purpose and not by accident


Well on the positive side .. it didnt get intercepted #Petermeme
Quote   Reply   Edit  
Rod26
posted: 2018-12-19 08:23:21 (ID: 100135277) Report Abuse
Motol Ducks and Free Agents Mascots could both end up in the PO and yet one of them will be relegated. Tough division!
Quote   Reply   Edit  
Jonny Utah
Chelt Nam Bobbers

England   Jonny Utah owns a supporter account

Joined: 2015-02-18/S15
Posts: 1425
Top Manager



 
posted: 2018-12-19 10:03:29 (ID: 100135281) Report Abuse
Rod26 wrote:
Motol Ducks and Free Agents Mascots could both end up in the PO and yet one of them will be relegated. Tough division!

Two teams in the playoffs with 9-6 records? Easy conference
Quote   Reply   Edit  
Rod26
posted: 2018-12-19 12:46:07 (ID: 100135284) Report Abuse
Jonny Utah wrote:
Rod26 wrote:
Motol Ducks and Free Agents Mascots could both end up in the PO and yet one of them will be relegated. Tough division!

Two teams in the playoffs with 9-6 records? Easy conference


Wow, I didn’t check your division before posting my previous message. A 12-win team could end up being relegated... I understand that our division look like easy for you.
Meanwhile there is maybe a 2-14 team that will survive and stay in Elite. Crazy league!
Quote   Reply   Edit  
Jonny Utah
Chelt Nam Bobbers

England   Jonny Utah owns a supporter account

Joined: 2015-02-18/S15
Posts: 1425
Top Manager



 
posted: 2018-12-19 16:47:44 (ID: 100135295)  Edits found: 1 Report Abuse
Rod26 wrote:
Jonny Utah wrote:
Rod26 wrote:
Motol Ducks and Free Agents Mascots could both end up in the PO and yet one of them will be relegated. Tough division!

Two teams in the playoffs with 9-6 records? Easy conference


Wow, I didn’t check your division before posting my previous message. A 12-win team could end up being relegated... I understand that our division look like easy for you.
Meanwhile there is maybe a 2-14 team that will survive and stay in Elite. Crazy league!

I was just having a bit of fun, yours definitely doesn't look like an easy division
Jackalopes and Steamrollers play each other in the last game, a 12 win team won't be relegated but what a massive game that is! And you're right, it is a crazy league this season!

Last edited on 2018-12-19 16:49:13 by Jonny Utah

Quote   Reply   Edit  
Solana_Steve
San Diego Blitz

Usa   Solana_Steve owns a supporter account   Solana_Steve is a Knight of RedZoneAction.org

Joined: 2011-09-07/S00
Posts: 4973
Top Manager



 
posted: 2018-12-23 02:40:55 (ID: 100135387) Report Abuse
OC vs. Blitz, version 3 coming up in the wildcard round!

Steve
SD Blitz
Quote   Reply   Edit  
Meitheisman
posted: 2018-12-23 08:05:26 (ID: 100135391) Report Abuse
Can't quite believe I managed to squeak into the Elite PO, the first two times the Bears ended my PO runs in the CC and Divisional Rounds, seems fitting that this time it'll be the Wild Card round and the Bears again

Good luck to everyone left and great fight all season long PR Chasers. It was the first time I used MOTY since season 16 and first time in Elite
Quote   Reply   Edit  
Solana_Steve
San Diego Blitz

Usa   Solana_Steve owns a supporter account   Solana_Steve is a Knight of RedZoneAction.org

Joined: 2011-09-07/S00
Posts: 4973
Top Manager



 
posted: 2018-12-25 19:06:46 (ID: 100135463) Report Abuse
OC beats us in overtime...congrats on another exciting game.

Maybe I'll get the game 4 re-match in the SuperCup!


Steve
SD Blitz
Quote   Reply   Edit  
OrangeCrush
posted: 2018-12-25 19:26:42 (ID: 100135464) Report Abuse
Solana_Steve wrote:
OC beats us in overtime...congrats on another exciting game.

Maybe I'll get the game 4 re-match in the SuperCup!


Steve
SD Blitz


thanks, Steve great game.
was yelling at my laptop when you completed that 2nd 3rd and 18+ on that last drive to tie the game

And I don't think my heart is able to bear another of those matches. I am getting too old for that
Quote   Reply   Edit  
reply   Mark this thread unread
Navigation: |<   <   1  2  3  6 7  8  >   >|  
Main / RZA Elite League / RZA Elite League Season 32