Community - American Football Management Simulator
AdBlocker active? It seems you are using software to block advertisements. You could help us if you could switch it off when visiting redzoneaction.org. The reason is very simple: Advertisements help us running the site, to offer you the game in a good quality for free. So if you like the game, please support us by purchasing a Supporter Account or disabling the AdBlocker on this site. Thank you very much!
Main / Sea Devils / SuperCup S34 Search Forum
Navigation: |<   1 2  3  4  5  6  7  >   >|  
Poster Message
Buziano
Social Distance Runners

Germany   Buziano owns a supporter account

Joined: 2013-05-07/S08
Posts: 2716
Top Manager



 
posted: 2019-04-07 10:45:07 (ID: 100138396)  Edits found: 1 Report Abuse
Baltimore Ravens
Landru Athletics
Leeds Celtics
Chesterton Cheese
Munich Runners

What reads like a list of participants in a SC playoff quarterfinals draw is just the list of teams of our SC group. If we are lucky two SeaDevils go through.

Last edited on 2019-04-07 10:45:25 by Buziano

Quote   Reply   Edit  
Kanar
posted: 2019-04-07 10:59:02 (ID: 100138399) Report Abuse
I have a great group this season. Not that I can qualify as 3 losses are already guaranteed, but then there are 4 teams in the early 60s. That will be interesting games for me.
Quote   Reply   Edit  
Kanar
posted: 2019-04-07 13:25:47 (ID: 100138414) Report Abuse
Buziano wrote:
Baltimore Ravens
Landru Athletics
Leeds Celtics
Chesterton Cheese
Munich Runners

What reads like a list of participants in a SC playoff quarterfinals draw is just the list of teams of our SC group. If we are lucky two SeaDevils go through.


With the divisions number down to 34 (50 before), it is logical each of them gets stronger. As a result 3 to 4 teams should qualify and we may have 12-3 teams reaching the PO.
Quote   Reply   Edit  
ptdoc2017
Sunrise City Prairie Dogs

Usa   ptdoc2017 owns a supporter account

Joined: 2017-05-16/S25
Posts: 937
Top Manager



 
posted: 2019-04-07 14:13:58 (ID: 100138420) Report Abuse
Kanar wrote:With the divisions number down to 34 (50 before), it is logical each of them gets stronger. As a result 3 to 4 teams should qualify and we may have 12-3 teams reaching the PO.


I thought there seemed to be fewer bots than in past seasons; my division also is loaded (Rainbow Warriors, SD Hurricanes, Istanbul Whitings, Växjö Gladiators AFC and Traktor Tiefe Furche)
Quote   Reply   Edit  
Alasdaire
posted: 2019-04-08 08:15:41 (ID: 100138487) Report Abuse
.95 "You Shall Not Pass" Colts
Pretty Guinness Consumers
Brasília Muscles
Fort-de-France Gays

Four close Games for the Griffins. I think we will win 50 %, so we should reach the Playoffs.
Quote   Reply   Edit  
Buziano
Social Distance Runners

Germany   Buziano owns a supporter account

Joined: 2013-05-07/S08
Posts: 2716
Top Manager



 
posted: 2019-04-18 20:14:23 (ID: 100139029) Report Abuse
First big win of the season. It enough to make the playoffs for sure but My team beat elite team Chesterton Cheese.
Quote   Reply   Edit  
PJRAVENS
posted: 2019-04-18 20:36:02 (ID: 100139032) Report Abuse
Buziano wrote:
First big win of the season. It enough to make the playoffs for sure but My team beat elite team Chesterton Cheese.


What 90%!!!!!
Aleksej Hofmann 43/48 90% 328Yds 3 TD 0 INT 115.97 rate
Quote   Reply   Edit  
Buziano
Social Distance Runners

Germany   Buziano owns a supporter account

Joined: 2013-05-07/S08
Posts: 2716
Top Manager



 
posted: 2019-04-19 05:47:11 (ID: 100139033) Report Abuse
PJRAVENS wrote:
Buziano wrote:
First big win of the season. It enough to make the playoffs for sure but My team beat elite team Chesterton Cheese.


What 90%!!!!!
Aleksej Hofmann 43/48 90% 328Yds 3 TD 0 INT 115.97 rate


Aleksej was brillant yesterday. One of his best matches if not his best. If the OL gives him the protection he can do wonderful things. I started watching live end of the first quarter and never had the feeling this match could be lost. Each pass in the The PB seemed to work out.
Quote   Reply   Edit  
ptdoc2017
Sunrise City Prairie Dogs

Usa   ptdoc2017 owns a supporter account

Joined: 2017-05-16/S25
Posts: 937
Top Manager



 
posted: 2019-04-22 21:13:30 (ID: 100139137) Report Abuse
A tip of the cap to the Gladiators. Your team came up with all of the big plays and my guys looked flat
Quote   Reply   Edit  
ashlee
posted: 2019-04-22 22:07:54 (ID: 100139138)  Edits found: 1 Report Abuse
ptdoc2017 wrote:
A tip of the cap to the Gladiators. Your team came up with all of the big plays and my guys looked flat


I always go full throttle on GLA and LSS, always tricky prospects. I know its just a matter of time before i fall to them too.

That game changed the outlook for our supercup division. No team is safe.

Last edited on 2019-04-22 22:30:49 by ashlee

Quote   Reply   Edit  
reply   Mark this thread unread
Navigation: |<   1 2  3  4  5  6  7  >   >|  
Main / Sea Devils / SuperCup S34