Community - American Football Management Simulator
AdBlocker active? It seems you are using software to block advertisements. You could help us if you could switch it off when visiting redzoneaction.org. The reason is very simple: Advertisements help us running the site, to offer you the game in a good quality for free. So if you like the game, please support us by purchasing a Supporter Account or disabling the AdBlocker on this site. Thank you very much!
Main / Sea Devils / Supercup season 39 Search Forum
Navigation: |<   <   1  2  3  4 5  >   >|  
Poster Message
ptdoc2017
Sunrise City Prairie Dogs

Usa   ptdoc2017 owns a supporter account

Joined: 2017-05-16/S25
Posts: 946
Top Manager



 
posted: 2020-08-03 23:44:21 (ID: 100151300) Report Abuse
Bumber. Good luck!
Quote   Reply   Edit  
Buziano
Social Distance Runners

Germany   Buziano owns a supporter account

Joined: 2013-05-07/S08
Posts: 2719
Top Manager



 
posted: 2020-08-06 19:11:20 (ID: 100151404) Report Abuse
Come on Sailors, make it 4 out of 4
Quote   Reply   Edit  
Kanar
posted: 2020-08-06 19:27:58 (ID: 100151405) Report Abuse
Well done guys. You are not that many but you can go very far.
Quote   Reply   Edit  
Buziano
Social Distance Runners

Germany   Buziano owns a supporter account

Joined: 2013-05-07/S08
Posts: 2719
Top Manager



 
posted: 2020-08-06 20:34:24 (ID: 100151409) Report Abuse
This was quite a match. Double yardage. 62% possession. But being down 3-14 y half time, I am happy this turned out a win. Now I hope for some luck with the next opponent as the time to analyse and adjust is just too extreme.
Quote   Reply   Edit  
ptdoc2017
Sunrise City Prairie Dogs

Usa   ptdoc2017 owns a supporter account

Joined: 2017-05-16/S25
Posts: 946
Top Manager



 
posted: 2020-08-06 22:55:12 (ID: 100151415) Report Abuse
Three teams into the final 16...not too shabby

Proud of my team today; perhaps their best performance of the season
Quote   Reply   Edit  
ptdoc2017
Sunrise City Prairie Dogs

Usa   ptdoc2017 owns a supporter account

Joined: 2017-05-16/S25
Posts: 946
Top Manager



 
posted: 2020-08-07 00:36:08 (ID: 100151417) Report Abuse
Well damn.

Good luck, PJ, though I think I need it more than you do
Quote   Reply   Edit  
Buziano
Social Distance Runners

Germany   Buziano owns a supporter account

Joined: 2013-05-07/S08
Posts: 2719
Top Manager



 
posted: 2020-08-07 03:18:46 (ID: 100151418) Report Abuse
So at least one of us makes it to the next round, I am sad to see two of my favorite teams have to battle it out against each other. Good luck guys.

In the meantime my team will have its first ever official match against WW. We played three times in friendly cups before. Twice my team won. We added a friendly which he won. So technically this will be the tie breaker. What an opportunity to eventually become the first team with a positive win record against the best but now not lead team in the RZA world.
Quote   Reply   Edit  
PJRAVENS
posted: 2020-08-07 11:41:58 (ID: 100151419) Report Abuse
ptdoc2017 wrote:
Well damn.

Good luck, PJ, though I think I need it more than you do



I would have preferred to meet a team of another region for sure.
I have never reached SC round five since I started to play RZA.
We both need the same amount of luck.
Have a nice game, I hope, in case, to lose like I lost against the Ducks or Runners and not like against CNB where my team with an overall of 84% played like a bot for the whole first half and a whole season gone wasted.
I am really fed up of this engine behaviour, this happened to me more than one time this season and I do not enjoy matches like those, even the ones I won.
Quote   Reply   Edit  
Buziano
Social Distance Runners

Germany   Buziano owns a supporter account

Joined: 2013-05-07/S08
Posts: 2719
Top Manager



 
posted: 2020-08-10 19:02:48 (ID: 100151522) Report Abuse
I tried everything. On the upside WW had problems with my defense. I was able to predict plenty of his plays, maybe 80%. The other 20% hurt badly.

Watching the match unfold I still have no idea how my offense could put some real damage to his defense. The passing game is often disrupted by his monster sacks. And the running game does not really do much, even though he blazes almost all the time.

Well, one cup less. At least the morale should not suffer a huge loss.

One SeaDevil left. And ptdoc already beat WW once this season...
Quote   Reply   Edit  
ptdoc2017
Sunrise City Prairie Dogs

Usa   ptdoc2017 owns a supporter account

Joined: 2017-05-16/S25
Posts: 946
Top Manager



 
posted: 2020-08-10 19:03:09 (ID: 100151523) Report Abuse
Well that was one lucky match. Good game, PJ....hopefully we have to sit through two more of these next season.
Quote   Reply   Edit  
reply   Mark this thread unread
Navigation: |<   <   1  2  3  4 5  >   >|  
Main / Sea Devils / Supercup season 39