Community - American Football Management Simulator
AdBlocker active? It seems you are using software to block advertisements. You could help us if you could switch it off when visiting redzoneaction.org. The reason is very simple: Advertisements help us running the site, to offer you the game in a good quality for free. So if you like the game, please support us by purchasing a Supporter Account or disabling the AdBlocker on this site. Thank you very much!
Main / Sea Devils / Sea Devils S43 Search Forum
Navigation: |<   <   1  2  3  8  9  10  >   >|  
Poster Message
Damion
Aratana Hajimari

Japan

Joined: 2015-03-15/S16
Posts: 173
Top Manager



 
posted: 2021-05-10 05:05:43 (ID: 100159282) Report Abuse
Buziano wrote:


Thank you. I didn’t look at your plays. In Elite I analyzed each opponent and adapted my playbook. It was fun and possible at the time. Right now I am happy to have my team follow playbooks from these Elite seasons. So this must have given me the advantage with a tea, much weaker than yours. I guess I will get my first beating on Tuesday from The Ghost.


You must be kidding iam beating your team. Maybe it will not the highest defeat, but my team has no Chance to win. But lets try
Quote   Reply   Edit  
Buziano
Social Distance Runners

Germany   Buziano owns a supporter account

Joined: 2013-05-07/S08
Posts: 2716
Top Manager



 
posted: 2021-05-10 11:36:15 (ID: 100159291) Report Abuse
Damion wrote:
Buziano wrote:


Thank you. I didn’t look at your plays. In Elite I analyzed each opponent and adapted my playbook. It was fun and possible at the time. Right now I am happy to have my team follow playbooks from these Elite seasons. So this must have given me the advantage with a tea, much weaker than yours. I guess I will get my first beating on Tuesday from The Ghost.


You must be kidding iam beating your team. Maybe it will not the highest defeat, but my team has no Chance to win. But lets try


Let me give you nine reasons why your team is the favorite.

Passing: 72.0 % vs 64,1%
Rushing: 69.9 % vs. 66,0%
Pass Defense: 76.6 % vs. 63,8%
Rush Defense: 77.9 % vs. 66,9%
Special Team: 74.8 % vs. 70,2%
Overall: 74.0 % vs. 65,8%
Avg Age Seniors: 26.2 vs. 22.6
Weekly wages Players $ 4,510,668 vs. $ 1,126,898
Weekly wages Coaches $ 1,465,502 vs. $ 957,658

What I can't judge is playbook factor. In general I would believe that mine would probably more detailed as I have spent lots of time on playbooks while in elite. Most of my offense playbooks have somewhere between 400 and 500 lines. This means it is more difficult to figure out what my team will do and it will react differently each time in similar situations. But still, your team has much more power.
Quote   Reply   Edit  
PJRAVENS
posted: 2021-05-10 21:02:31 (ID: 100159306) Report Abuse
PJRAVENS wrote:
Next target it would be 91% (2.75M x turnover in case of full pledge)

We need four more full pledge before Wed ...
maybe it is a dream... maybe not

It would be 2.75Mx5=13.75M back on Thu, like pledging 36.25M...

Now we are already at 20M of net income,
it would be 27M, like winning DIV,CON, and playing the Bowl!


sometimes dreams become reality !

I think all of us have to thanks a lot Ulero (50M) and Devon70 (5M), for pledging even after the Early Bird time and allow us to reach 90.9% that is enogh to have a payback of 2.75Mxturnover for the rest of the season.
This is in my opinion a great thing for our region.
thanks again!
Quote   Reply   Edit  
Buziano
Social Distance Runners

Germany   Buziano owns a supporter account

Joined: 2013-05-07/S08
Posts: 2716
Top Manager



 
posted: 2021-05-12 11:30:52 (ID: 100159337) Report Abuse
What a festival of interceptions in this suspenseful match between the Ghosts of Bautzen and my team.

Early lead for Bautzen by 17-0 in the second quarter. At that time I believed they might even go 60-0. Instead my team came back to actually take the lead by 21-17. with this we went into the half time.

The third quarter saw my team extending the lead to 31-20. 4th quarter. Bautzen with a TD. My team replies with a TD. 38-27. 11 points lead with 10 minutes to go.

TD Bautzen 38-34
The third interception of my team got the advantage back to Bautzen. 38-41 for the home team.
With 1:31 to go my team could have had an easy FG to equal the score. Instead I decide to play it out with 4 and 6. The pass is incomplete and Bautzen wins.

Congratulations Damion !!!!
Quote   Reply   Edit  
ptdoc2017
Sunrise City Prairie Dogs

Usa   ptdoc2017 owns a supporter account

Joined: 2017-05-16/S25
Posts: 937
Top Manager



 
posted: 2021-05-13 16:48:55 (ID: 100159363)  Edits found: 1 Report Abuse
with Buzi in a pretty involved rebuild, the NC looks up for grabs. Bautzen's and Havertown's fight for the division might also be a fight for the conference. Maybe Hopfen makes the leap? The Redcoats have financial problems, so not likely to see him advance this season. Or does Buzi rebuild enough by the playoff time?

The AC is Ravens (Loonie or otherwise) with Schrodinger's, Glasgow and Devon in a distant second tier but with a puncher's chance of winning the conference....so many AC bots

Last edited on 2021-05-13 16:50:06 by ptdoc2017

Quote   Reply   Edit  
Kanar
posted: 2021-05-13 17:02:09 (ID: 100159364) Report Abuse
Great cup game WorpeX! You made me sweat big time!
Quote   Reply   Edit  
Buziano
Social Distance Runners

Germany   Buziano owns a supporter account

Joined: 2013-05-07/S08
Posts: 2716
Top Manager



 
posted: 2021-05-13 22:26:33 (ID: 100159378) Report Abuse
ptdoc2017 wrote:
with Buzi in a pretty involved rebuild, the NC looks up for grabs. Bautzen's and Havertown's fight for the division might also be a fight for the conference. Maybe Hopfen makes the leap? The Redcoats have financial problems, so not likely to see him advance this season. Or does Buzi rebuild enough by the playoff time?

The AC is Ravens (Loonie or otherwise) with Schrodinger's, Glasgow and Devon in a distant second tier but with a puncher's chance of winning the conference....so many AC bots


The NC really looks strange. My team will need some more seasons. With a 65 rating I Will be happy for every win my team can get. Worpex might find himself in Elite next season.
Quote   Reply   Edit  
WorpeX
posted: 2021-05-14 16:13:53 (ID: 100159385)  Edits found: 2 Report Abuse
Buziano wrote:
ptdoc2017 wrote:
with Buzi in a pretty involved rebuild, the NC looks up for grabs. Bautzen's and Havertown's fight for the division might also be a fight for the conference. Maybe Hopfen makes the leap? The Redcoats have financial problems, so not likely to see him advance this season. Or does Buzi rebuild enough by the playoff time?

The AC is Ravens (Loonie or otherwise) with Schrodinger's, Glasgow and Devon in a distant second tier but with a puncher's chance of winning the conference....so many AC bots


The NC really looks strange. My team will need some more seasons. With a 65 rating I Will be happy for every win my team can get. Worpex might find himself in Elite next season.


I hope not, Elite is painful. Mystics haven't let me get out of the Wildcard round for 2 seasons now, I think I need to make a much bigger leap before i'm in talks for an Elite birth.

Kanar wrote:
Great cup game WorpeX! You made me sweat big time!


Way closer then I thought that game was going to be! Congrats!

Last edited on 2021-05-14 16:14:39 by WorpeX

Quote   Reply   Edit  
ulero
Konjarnik HighTowers

Serbia

Joined: 2014-11-06/S14
Posts: 299
Top Manager



 
posted: 2021-05-14 20:44:43 (ID: 100159391) Report Abuse
PJRAVENS wrote:
PJRAVENS wrote:
Next target it would be 91% (2.75M x turnover in case of full pledge)

We need four more full pledge before Wed ...
maybe it is a dream... maybe not

It would be 2.75Mx5=13.75M back on Thu, like pledging 36.25M...

Now we are already at 20M of net income,
it would be 27M, like winning DIV,CON, and playing the Bowl!


sometimes dreams become reality !

I think all of us have to thanks a lot Ulero (50M) and Devon70 (5M), for pledging even after the Early Bird time and allow us to reach 90.9% that is enogh to have a payback of 2.75Mxturnover for the rest of the season.
This is in my opinion a great thing for our region.
thanks again!

Nah, don't mention it. I just forgot to log in for couple of days and arrived late.
Quote   Reply   Edit  
Buziano
Social Distance Runners

Germany   Buziano owns a supporter account

Joined: 2013-05-07/S08
Posts: 2716
Top Manager



 
posted: 2021-05-16 11:36:22 (ID: 100159423) Report Abuse
3 matches down. the season is still young but let's take a moment to look at each division :

AC East
Ravens are the huge favorite for the league title. Glasgow should be able to get a WC spot. Blue Bombers should score their first win of the season on Tuesday and secure 3rd place.

AC North
Cats will dominate their division as usual. Iä! Iä! and Coalminers will fight for 2nd place. Tuesday sees their first math against each other.

AC South
A walk in the park for the Hunters who have a rather boring regular season with three bots as league rivals.

AC West
Devon Warriors will make 1st place. the HighTowers will battle the Bombers, Coalminers and Iä! Iä! for the last wildcard spot.

NC East
Most interesting division of the league. Junipers and the Ghost are considered the best two teams of the conference. Between them we will most likely have a bowl finalist. Both will qualify for the playoffs. Judging by their names, it seems appropriate that Seven and Chianti ended up sharing this division. Both will promote their drinking culture and try te get to 3rd place.

NC North
Cougars and Redcoats will be fighting to win this division while the second might still get to the playoffs thru a wildcard spot. Peppi will see his kindergarten finish in 3rd.

NC South
Despite the win of mystics against Hopfenperlen nothing has been decided yet between these two teams. Both will try to make the playoffs. It will be an interesting race for these two wildcard spots.
The Cowboys will uncork some good bottle end of this season as they will defend their 3rd place without problems and remain in the league.

NC West
The two rivals for the No 1 spot are the Rebels and the Runners. Tuesday they will meet so we can figure out how this season might go for both of them. The second of these two will also be in the race for a wildcard spot. Cubs are basically a sure bet for 3rd.

Quote   Reply   Edit  
reply   Mark this thread unread
Navigation: |<   <   1  2  3  8  9  10  >   >|  
Main / Sea Devils / Sea Devils S43