Community - American Football Management Simulator
AdBlocker active? It seems you are using software to block advertisements. You could help us if you could switch it off when visiting redzoneaction.org. The reason is very simple: Advertisements help us running the site, to offer you the game in a good quality for free. So if you like the game, please support us by purchasing a Supporter Account or disabling the AdBlocker on this site. Thank you very much!
Main / Sea Devils / Sea Devils S43 Search Forum
Navigation: |<   <   1  2  3  8  9  10  >   >|  
Poster Message
Damion
Aratana Hajimari

Japan

Joined: 2015-03-15/S16
Posts: 181
Top Manager



 
posted: 2021-06-10 21:26:16 (ID: 100159790) Report Abuse
WorpeX wrote:
Damion wrote:
What a Match thx worpex for a nice fight


Nice game, very close! I consider this a positive though, last two seasons I won game 1 then lost game 2. Maybe I can reverse the luck this season and go farther in the post season now!


You wish
I hope next time will be same close game and then we will see about your post season. I hope some day i can go, just for 1 season, to elite
Quote   Reply   Edit  
WorpeX
posted: 2021-06-11 14:43:13 (ID: 100159797) Report Abuse
Damion wrote:
WorpeX wrote:
Damion wrote:
What a Match thx worpex for a nice fight


Nice game, very close! I consider this a positive though, last two seasons I won game 1 then lost game 2. Maybe I can reverse the luck this season and go farther in the post season now!


You wish
I hope next time will be same close game and then we will see about your post season. I hope some day i can go, just for 1 season, to elite


I hope you make it! Elite is brutal but I think you're ready. You'll still need to go through me to get there first though.
Quote   Reply   Edit  
PJRAVENS
posted: 2021-06-22 19:53:33 (ID: 100159908) Report Abuse
I knew It would have been a taugh match but to be honest I could not imagine like this!
Congratulations Scorchio you are a real contender for the AC title.
Tonight only a bit of luck saved me.

Quote   Reply   Edit  
Scorchio
posted: 2021-06-22 20:15:43 (ID: 100159909) Report Abuse
PJRAVENS wrote:
I knew It would have been a taugh match but to be honest I could not imagine like this!
Congratulations Scorchio you are a real contender for the AC title.
Tonight only a bit of luck saved me.



The best team won on the day, so well done. I was pleasantly surprised to be so close in the end to be honest. The return match is only a couple of weeks away, and I'd not be displeased with running you similarly close again; squad still a bit short in all-round quality to realistically have higher expectations.

The 'starting build' phase for Glasgow is still not complete, as most on the roster still developing main skills, although some have now reached the skill-set I envisaged for them. In a season or two I hope the Tigers develop decently enough skill wise collectively to warrant me starting to fiddle around more on the playbook side of things and start to properly challenge the established Sea Devils hierarchy!

Quote   Reply   Edit  
Buziano
Social Distance Runners

Germany   Buziano owns a supporter account

Joined: 2013-05-07/S08
Posts: 2725
Top Manager



 
posted: 2021-06-24 18:00:12 (ID: 100159938) Report Abuse
Scorchio wrote:... and start to properly challenge the established Sea Devils hierarchy!



You are on an excellent track ! congratulations for the already achieved and courage for what you still will achieve !

One thing I had to learn even though our chief Raven, Mister PJ himself, told me about this detail before going up to Elute. When you promote and you plan to make Elite your home for some seasons, go there with money. PJ recommended a minimum of 200 million. I had 120 million at the time. Three seasons, even with making the playoffs, I ran out of money. Guess what I am doing now with my cheap team ! Trying to put a good war chest together. I am still sad about the fact, this game doesn't allow more than four SeaDevil teams to be in Elite. But, if we all work at it, we can still make our region the best. We have been there before, we can do it again.
Quote   Reply   Edit  
PJRAVENS
posted: 2021-06-24 18:16:07 (ID: 100159939) Report Abuse
Buziano wrote:
Scorchio wrote:... and start to properly challenge the established Sea Devils hierarchy!



You are on an excellent track ! congratulations for the already achieved and courage for what you still will achieve !

One thing I had to learn even though our chief Raven, Mister PJ himself, told me about this detail before going up to Elute. When you promote and you plan to make Elite your home for some seasons, go there with money. PJ recommended a minimum of 200 million. I had 120 million at the time. Three seasons, even with making the playoffs, I ran out of money. Guess what I am doing now with my cheap team ! Trying to put a good war chest together. I am still sad about the fact, this game doesn't allow more than four SeaDevil teams to be in Elite. But, if we all work at it, we can still make our region the best. We have been there before, we can do it again.


But you had an hell of a team ... and manged to thank me for the advice with a 5-0!
Quote   Reply   Edit  
Buziano
Social Distance Runners

Germany   Buziano owns a supporter account

Joined: 2013-05-07/S08
Posts: 2725
Top Manager



 
posted: 2021-06-24 18:18:07 (ID: 100159940) Report Abuse
PJRAVENS wrote:
Buziano wrote:
Scorchio wrote:... and start to properly challenge the established Sea Devils hierarchy!



You are on an excellent track ! congratulations for the already achieved and courage for what you still will achieve !

One thing I had to learn even though our chief Raven, Mister PJ himself, told me about this detail before going up to Elute. When you promote and you plan to make Elite your home for some seasons, go there with money. PJ recommended a minimum of 200 million. I had 120 million at the time. Three seasons, even with making the playoffs, I ran out of money. Guess what I am doing now with my cheap team ! Trying to put a good war chest together. I am still sad about the fact, this game doesn't allow more than four SeaDevil teams to be in Elite. But, if we all work at it, we can still make our region the best. We have been there before, we can do it again.


But you had an hell of a team ... and manged to thank me for the advice with a 5-0!


I had a hell of a team. And sometimes I got lucky too. As in some of our matches.
Quote   Reply   Edit  
WorpeX
posted: 2021-06-28 14:45:11 (ID: 100160004) Report Abuse
Ooops, forgot to check my training for the entire season. guess my players will be expensive next season.
Quote   Reply   Edit  
ptdoc2017
Sunrise City Prairie Dogs

Usa   ptdoc2017 owns a supporter account

Joined: 2017-05-16/S25
Posts: 947
Top Manager



 
posted: 2021-06-29 22:22:37 (ID: 100160030)  Edits found: 1 Report Abuse
Tough SC PO draw likely brings this season to merciful end. Following my likely loss to the Magpies, my veteran sell off begins. Not to get you too excited, but these are older players good for maybe a season or two fill-in:

QB Okui, 31 (spd 52.5, intel 50, all skills that matter 50)
WR Omer, 30 (spd 52.5, agi will red at 50, main skills at 44.9)
RB Judge, 30 (spd 50, main skills at 42.9)
TE Covington, 31, (5% catch trait, skills at 40.9)
DL Reynolds, 31 (str 50, agi 48.9 red, main skills at 45.9)

possibly more to come, depending if I find some more youth on the TM...I have to keep enough players to field a team, after all

oh, and....
DL Jana, 35 (all red: str 47.9, spd 50, agi 39.4; intel 38.3, TW 49.7; vis/pos/fw/tackle all 45.5)...Old man Jana will play another season if I give him a little extra cash, so if someone wants him, let me know and I'll pay it and list him. Otherwise, I'll let him retire...though I'm a bit tempted to give him another season just to see how long he keeps playing; started as a 19 y/o draftee so has been a starter for 17 seasons!!!

Last edited on 2021-06-29 22:30:38 by ptdoc2017

Quote   Reply   Edit  
ptdoc2017
Sunrise City Prairie Dogs

Usa   ptdoc2017 owns a supporter account

Joined: 2017-05-16/S25
Posts: 947
Top Manager



 
posted: 2021-07-01 20:38:12 (ID: 100160056) Report Abuse
Congratulations Scorchio, scoring an impressive upset by taking down an Elite division winner! All in all, it was a good day for SD teams as there's no shame in any of the losses and we took down some pretty good teams along the way.
Quote   Reply   Edit  
reply   Mark this thread unread
Navigation: |<   <   1  2  3  8  9  10  >   >|  
Main / Sea Devils / Sea Devils S43