Community - American Football Management Simulator
AdBlocker active? It seems you are using software to block advertisements. You could help us if you could switch it off when visiting redzoneaction.org. The reason is very simple: Advertisements help us running the site, to offer you the game in a good quality for free. So if you like the game, please support us by purchasing a Supporter Account or disabling the AdBlocker on this site. Thank you very much!
Main / Monarchs / Monarchs 1 Season 45 Search Forum
Navigation: |<   <   1  2  3  8 9  10  >   >|  
Poster Message
kharton99
posted: 2021-12-19 12:45:32 (ID: 100163186) Report Abuse
jack6 wrote:
Ha, I was right the Bruisers made it to the playoffs, thanks to a sweep by the Hummingbirds against the Panthers.


Good call mate.

I thought they could miss out, but instead the Black Panthers take a early vacation to the beach.
Quote   Reply   Edit  
joinesv
posted: 2021-12-19 18:07:16 (ID: 100163187)  Edits found: 1 Report Abuse
Here are the Week 17 - Power Rankings

Sorry for the delay. Wasn't able to get to it yesterday...

Congrats Oilers for securing the #1 spot who just barely beat out Astroteuthis(#2).
Good luck to those in the playoffs!

Last edited on 2021-12-19 18:10:13 by joinesv

Quote   Reply   Edit  
jack6
Leverkusen Leopards

Germany   jack6 owns a supporter account   jack6 is a Knight of RedZoneAction.org

Joined: 2011-09-05/S00
Posts: 7131
Top Manager



 
posted: 2021-12-20 06:58:46 (ID: 100163204) Report Abuse
kharton99 wrote:
jack6 wrote:
Ha, I was right the Bruisers made it to the playoffs, thanks to a sweep by the Hummingbirds against the Panthers.


Good call mate.

I thought they could miss out, but instead the Black Panthers take a early vacation to the beach.

And as result you got the toughest wildcard game.
Quote   Reply   Edit  
jack6
Leverkusen Leopards

Germany   jack6 owns a supporter account   jack6 is a Knight of RedZoneAction.org

Joined: 2011-09-05/S00
Posts: 7131
Top Manager



 
posted: 2021-12-20 07:49:39 (ID: 100163206) Report Abuse
jack6 wrote:
19 Monarchs teams made it to the Supercup playoffs.

Basically all Elite teams, all teams in playoff contention and then some.
Nice result.

The matchups are:
Torchwood Aliens vs RC Frogs
MK Saints vs Fargo Knights
Astroteuthis vs Schrodingers Cats
Sacko Del Toros vs Trois-Rivieres Oilers
Ergodicity vs Leverkusen Leopards
Inbhir Narann vs Paxtang Black Panthers
2nd Chronicles 7:14 vs Poznan Knights
Green Mark Packers vs Arizona Hummingbirds
Black Dragons vs Berinsfield Hornets (CIVIL WAR)
Roll Badge 2.0 vs Sunrise City Prairie Dogs
Växjö Vikings AFC vs Home Malones
Hemet Hooligans vs Torino Black Cursed Bulls
GLADIATORS III vs Bradford Bulls
Leeds Celtics vs Salt City Pirates
Letaidans vs Dumbarajko Elephants
Burnaby Bruisers vs Chelt Nam Bobbers
Midnight Marauders vs Closed, some gems on TM
Orlando Hawks vs BobBoy Magpies

9 teams did made it to the next round, 10 dropped out, with one CIVIL WAR.
No real surprises, the Pirates are on their farewell-tour, and announced to drop the whole team after the seasion, so no wonder they did drop the game.

2nd round matchups with Monarchs teams in it are

Torchwood Aliens vs Bonaval Acorns
Chuuou Hololivers vs Trois-Rivieres Oilers
Rockford Titans vs Midnight Marauders
BobBoy Magpies vs Home Malones
Ghost of Bautzen vs Letaidans
Astroteuthis vs Peoples Republic of Yorkshire
Bradford Bulls vs Willemstad Bridges
Black Dragons vs PR Chaser
Poznan Knights vs Oldtown Rooks

In the whole set of matches only 1 game has a same-region matchup, Thunder vs Thunder.

Good luck to all teams for the next round.

jack6 wrote:
And Champ Of Champs Cup has started last Friday. We had 3 teams involved (actually 4, but Howling Hellhounds were BOT and played Letaidans in the 1st round) and 2 won their games.
Next Friday it's then 2 games:

Letaidans vs Sunrise City Prairie Dogs
Long Island Islanders vs Bradford Bulls

That makes it just 1 game in the next, 3rd round.

Hell Hounds vs Letaidans

Good luck for our swiss team.
Quote   Reply   Edit  
kharton99
posted: 2021-12-20 10:34:58 (ID: 100163210) Report Abuse
jack6 wrote:
kharton99 wrote:
jack6 wrote:
Ha, I was right the Bruisers made it to the playoffs, thanks to a sweep by the Hummingbirds against the Panthers.


Good call mate.

I thought they could miss out, but instead the Black Panthers take a early vacation to the beach.

And as result you got the toughest wildcard game.


Yeah, the RZA gods really don't like me
Quote   Reply   Edit  
Abnoba
posted: 2021-12-20 16:54:32 (ID: 100163216) Report Abuse
First time going to the playoffs in the first league.
Against the Marauders there is a chance to get one round further, but I think it will be the end for this season. No matter what the outcome, it has been an excellent season for the Hummingbirds.
Quote   Reply   Edit  
jack6
Leverkusen Leopards

Germany   jack6 owns a supporter account   jack6 is a Knight of RedZoneAction.org

Joined: 2011-09-05/S00
Posts: 7131
Top Manager



 
posted: 2021-12-21 07:13:58 (ID: 100163218) Report Abuse
jack6 wrote:
2nd round matchups with Monarchs teams in it are

Torchwood Aliens vs Bonaval Acorns
Chuuou Hololivers vs Trois-Rivieres Oilers
Rockford Titans vs Midnight Marauders
BobBoy Magpies vs Home Malones
Ghost of Bautzen vs Letaidans
Astroteuthis vs Peoples Republic of Yorkshire
Bradford Bulls vs Willemstad Bridges
Black Dragons vs PR Chaser
Poznan Knights vs Oldtown Rooks

In the whole set of matches only 1 game has a same-region matchup, Thunder vs Thunder.

Good luck to all teams for the next round.

6 teams won their games, 3 teams lost.

That makes it for 3rd round 5 matches, because we have a CIVIL WAR in this round, again.
AS Roma Wolves vs Poznan Knights
vamosahi vs Torchwood Aliens
Istanbul Whitings vs Home Malones
Trois-Rivieres Oilers vs Letaidans (CIVIL WAR)
Black Dragons vs Torino Black Cursed Bulls

Unfortunatelly only Monarchs have a civil war going on in this round.

Good luck to all.
Quote   Reply   Edit  
jack6
Leverkusen Leopards

Germany   jack6 owns a supporter account   jack6 is a Knight of RedZoneAction.org

Joined: 2011-09-05/S00
Posts: 7131
Top Manager



 
posted: 2021-12-22 08:54:28 (ID: 100163234) Report Abuse
Quite competitive divisional playoff round this season.

Of cause I got Black Dagons as opponent, my teams nemesis since ages.
Quote   Reply   Edit  
ablefty33
Irish Giants

Ireland   ablefty33 owns a supporter account

Joined: 2020-08-21/S39
Posts: 186
Top Manager



 
posted: 2021-12-23 18:00:58 (ID: 100163257) Report Abuse
jack6 wrote:
jack6 wrote:
2nd round matchups with Monarchs teams in it are

Torchwood Aliens vs Bonaval Acorns
Chuuou Hololivers vs Trois-Rivieres Oilers
Rockford Titans vs Midnight Marauders
BobBoy Magpies vs Home Malones
Ghost of Bautzen vs Letaidans
Astroteuthis vs Peoples Republic of Yorkshire
Bradford Bulls vs Willemstad Bridges
Black Dragons vs PR Chaser
Poznan Knights vs Oldtown Rooks

In the whole set of matches only 1 game has a same-region matchup,
Thunder vs Thunder.

Good luck to all teams for the next round.

6 teams won their games, 3 teams lost.

That makes it for 3rd round 5 matches, because we have a CIVIL WAR in this round, again.
AS Roma Wolves vs Poznan Knights
vamosahi vs Torchwood Aliens
Istanbul Whitings vs Home Malones
Trois-Rivieres Oilers vs Letaidans (CIVIL WAR)
Black Dragons vs Torino Black Cursed Bulls

Unfortunatelly only Monarchs have a civil war going on in this round.

Good luck to all.


Well, I'm done before we even start. Screwed up thinking I had an hour longer to prep than I did and got caught with an empty offensive playbook.
Avert your eyes, this my not be pretty
Quote   Reply   Edit  
Captain Jack
posted: 2021-12-24 17:23:09 (ID: 100163282) Report Abuse
Oh my goodness. Looks like you paid dearly (TRO). Now only two Monarchs teams left in the final 16 - Aliens and Letaidans. Also interesting to see that there are only 5 division 1 teams left in the final 16. Perhaps the Elite really are elite!
Quote   Reply   Edit  
reply   Mark this thread unread
Navigation: |<   <   1  2  3  8 9  10  >   >|  
Main / Monarchs / Monarchs 1 Season 45