Community - American Football Management Simulator
AdBlocker active? It seems you are using software to block advertisements. You could help us if you could switch it off when visiting redzoneaction.org. The reason is very simple: Advertisements help us running the site, to offer you the game in a good quality for free. So if you like the game, please support us by purchasing a Supporter Account or disabling the AdBlocker on this site. Thank you very much!
Main / RZA Elite League / RZA Elite season 46 Search Forum
Navigation: |<   <   1  2  3  35  36  37  >   >|  
Poster Message
pderekdactyl
posted: 2022-01-14 16:25:59 (ID: 100164194) Report Abuse
PJRAVENS wrote:
This season Rufio put at number 8. (9-7) Salt City Pirates ...
Same position of Peoples Republic of Yorkshire on S45
You have been warned...

Great point! That's pretty close to his average bowl participants too.

Either way, Kanar, Bridges, and my Flaccid Malones might as well start selling players off now. We're doomed.
Quote   Reply   Edit  
PJRAVENS
posted: 2022-01-14 16:29:27 (ID: 100164195)  Edits found: 3 Report Abuse
pderekdactyl wrote:
PJRAVENS wrote:
This season Rufio put at number 8. (9-7) Salt City Pirates ...
Same position of Peoples Republic of Yorkshire on S45
You have been warned...

Great point! That's pretty close to his average bowl participants too.

Either way, Kanar, Bridges, and my Flaccid Malones might as well start selling players off now. We're doomed.


On S43
9. (10-6) TigerCats (7) Wildcard Round
On S44
9. (11-5) San Diego Blitz (10)

I am scared...

Last edited on 2022-01-14 16:40:48 by PJRAVENS

Quote   Reply   Edit  
pderekdactyl
posted: 2022-01-14 16:38:51 (ID: 100164199) Report Abuse
PJRAVENS wrote:
pderekdactyl wrote:
PJRAVENS wrote:
This season Rufio put at number 8. (9-7) Salt City Pirates ...
Same position of Peoples Republic of Yorkshire on S45
You have been warned...

Great point! That's pretty close to his average bowl participants too.

Either way, Kanar, Bridges, and my Flaccid Malones might as well start selling players off now. We're doomed.


On S43
9. (10-6) TigerCats (7) Wildcard Round
On S44
9. (11-5) San Diego Blitz (10)

I am scared..

Preaching to the choir, man.

The ranking ineptitude is well documented.
Quote   Reply   Edit  
PJRAVENS
posted: 2022-01-14 16:41:01 (ID: 100164200) Report Abuse
pderekdactyl wrote:
PJRAVENS wrote:
pderekdactyl wrote:
PJRAVENS wrote:
This season Rufio put at number 8. (9-7) Salt City Pirates ...
Same position of Peoples Republic of Yorkshire on S45
You have been warned...

Great point! That's pretty close to his average bowl participants too.

Either way, Kanar, Bridges, and my Flaccid Malones might as well start selling players off now. We're doomed.


On S43
9. (10-6) TigerCats (7) Wildcard Round
On S44
9. (11-5) San Diego Blitz (10)

I am scared..

Preaching to the choir, man.

The ranking ineptitude is well documented.


Anyway if Rufio gains a prediction prosition every two seasons in S59 his prediction will be correct
Quote   Reply   Edit  
Rufio13
Space Kraken

Usa   Rufio13 owns a supporter account

Joined: 2019-08-14/S35
Posts: 855
Top Manager



 
posted: 2022-01-14 16:45:01 (ID: 100164202) Report Abuse
PJRAVENS wrote:
Anyway if Rufio gains a prediction prosition every two seasons in S59 his prediction will be correct


I'm flattered you think I'll ever get it right.
Quote   Reply   Edit  
Rufio13
Space Kraken

Usa   Rufio13 owns a supporter account

Joined: 2019-08-14/S35
Posts: 855
Top Manager



 
posted: 2022-01-14 16:58:58 (ID: 100164203) Report Abuse
AndyK wrote:
Glad to get the chance to play in the Elite League. Had some really high salaries coming in after last season, so had to let some guys go, but hope to still be fairly competitive. Looking forward to the season.


Welcome to the elite forum! Hopefully you can prove me wrong and stick around for awhile.
Quote   Reply   Edit  
Buziano
Social Distance Runners

Germany   Buziano owns a supporter account

Joined: 2013-05-07/S08
Posts: 2714
Top Manager



 
posted: 2022-01-14 17:01:53 (ID: 100164204) Report Abuse
I know better. I should know better. But here we go again with match predictions that are as good as the chances of my team to stay in elite.

next gameday: 2021-05-08 16:00:00
Away Record Power Ranking Result Home Record Power Ranking
AS Roma Wolves Conference Vice Champion 9 vs. Istanbul Whitings Thunder Runner Up  28
In former seasons they only met twice. Both times Istanbul won. Will the Turkish team bring some white thunder to sink the best Admiral team of last season ? In average age and salary both teams look similar. Known for unconventional bets? I start my first with a win of Istanbul against the visiting favorite from the Czech Republic.

BoneCrushers  Fire Champion 16 vs. Guns&Roses Wildcard team 14
Another match that is difficult to predict. While the Crushers is a wellknown repeat offender being back in Elite for a 5th time, Guns&Roses just spent one season in Elite but made quite an entry taking the spot as best Dragion team from the Bobbers. This alone makes me side with the home team.

Cargese Dolphins Dragon Runner Up 30 vs. Trois-Rivieres Oilers Monarchs Runner Up  23
Welcome to both teams who are here in Elite for a first time. The fight against demotion starts right here for both teams who freshly promoted after losing their respective Bowl match to end an otherwise excellent excellent first league season. Seeing that dolphins don't like to swim in Oil, my money is on the Canadian team.

Chelt Nam Bobbers 8-8 last season 13 vs. Aberthaw Dolphins Fire Runner Up 32
Welcome to another new team ! Is it me or are Dolphins very popular animals these days? Their home crowd will get a treat for their first ever elite match. The Bobbers have been here since season 28. Nice for Johnny to get out of Utah to a new country. He will leave Wales with his first season win.

Dumbarajko Elephants Second round playoffs 12 vs. Ergodicity Dragon Champion  18
My favorite sparring partner will travel to the most intellectual city in elite. If I do my math well, the Elephants will visit all all parts of the football field and especially the endzone. Dumba wins !

Flaccid Malones  Vice Elite Champion 3 vs. Space Kraken Monarch Champion  10
HIGHLIGHT MATCH : We already loved their exchanges in the safe depths of this forum. Now its time to play. I consider both highly motivated. Will the Malones go soft or will the Kraken start to swim towards another terrible ending? With their morale reinstalled, I see the Malones take this win back to their home. If this match ends in a Scorigami, it will be an additional 5 Swayzees for Derek.

Gettysburg Historians Admirals Runner Up  29 vs. Bracciano Lakers Admiral Champion  17
Welcome for the first time to the Historians and for the 5th time to the Lakers. I believe, the routine of Yashin will prevail and we will have one happy Italian homecrowd.

Highland Wildcats Wildcard team 15 vs. Stone Mountain Hawks 2 Claymore Champion 24

No other match has more clay than this one. By the way, welcome to the Hawks who flew up into these heights for the first time since the begin of this franchise. They will have some feisty and wild cats who will try to show the newcomer what it takes to remain in elite after moving up. Wildcats will remain in course for another wildcard spot after this first win

Mongolian Prairie Weasels 2 Galaxy Runner Up  31 vs. Salt City Pirates Wildcard team 8
What are the odds of a Mongolian weasel ever visitng a pirate in Salt City ? This kind of miracle only happens in RZA. Another miracle not happening is the Weasels winning this one.

PR Chaser Second round playoffs 6 vs. Peoples Republic of Yorkshire ELITE CHAMPION 4
MATCH OF THE DAY ! Congratulations to the Yorkies who have been an ambitious yet young team when i was last in Elite. Hyped up by Rufio you are now the best team of RZA and other teams will be chasing you as if there was no tomorrow. Tomorrow this chaser is actually one who even chose the theme to name his team. Anything is possible in my view but i will go with the defeniding champion winning this one.

Ralph's Warriors 8-8 last season 19 vs. Norfolk Heroes 9-7 in last season 20
Both teams ended up in the no mans land last season. They both know that each win counts more than anyone. One more win could have meant to make the playoffs. When they played last season, the Norfolk players turned out to be real heroes winning by one point. It wil be tight. Heroes will be heroes as the Warriors will return with empty hands once again.

Raven Loonies 9-7 in last season 11 vs. Växjö Vikings AFC Sea Devil Champion 21
All four SeaDevils play each other this Saturday. While the other magtch should be one sided, this encounter might be highly disputed as it might already be pointing to who stays and who will have a shot at possible playoffs. The Loonies look like Ravens to me and Ravens always fly homle with a win. PJ wil be staying in elite season 47.

San Diego Blitz Second round playoffs 5 vs. The Raspberry Bush Galaxy Champion  9
The Bush will burn with excitement as one of the most famous teams comes to visit all the way from San Diego. Probably the Raspies will be reading the list of titles by Solana steves franchise until deep in the third quarter. At that time the Blitz will have be ahead by a good margin and the fourth quarter won't change that.

Social Distance Runners Sea Devil Runner Up  26 vs. The Alpin Ducks Conference vice Champion 1
If you are a fan of Clovis Peltier and hope that he will finally become best QB in Elite, you will be happy after this match. The Ducks will show why they are No. 1 in the rankings and why the Runners should be in the top spot for the best draft spot. The second most expensive team of Elite will outscore the cheapest by several touchdowns. A Scorigami is unlikely as the runners are not likely to put points on the board.

TigerCats Wildcard team 7 vs. Diorite Lions Claymore Runner Up  25
The Lions are back just to meet even more dangerous cats. At the end they may just roll over and let the TiCats leave without doing more harm than just taking this win.

Willemstad Bridges Second round playoffs 2 vs. Kalapana Wild Thangs Thunder Champion 27
As second ranked the Bridges will probably not be able to score another chamionship. But they wil probably cause that the Malones are not the only team considered soft these days. The dutch will start to build the bridge to their next playyoff season.

Big thanks to Rufio for his guidance thanks to his rankings and thanks to all SeaDevil teams who thought it would be a fantastic idea for my Runners to represent our region in Elite. Thanks god Gladiators, loony Ravens and ducks are here as my team would totally change the RZA world views us SeaDevils. No joke !

Let's have fun !
Quote   Reply   Edit  
pderekdactyl
posted: 2022-01-14 17:29:54 (ID: 100164205) Report Abuse
Hooray! It's Buzi predictions time!

Buziano wrote:
Social Distance Runners Sea Devil Runner Up  26 vs. The Alpin Ducks Conference vice Champion 1
If you are a fan of Clovis Peltier and hope that he will finally become best QB in Elite, you will be happy after this match. The Ducks will show why they are No. 1 in the rankings and why the Runners should be in the top spot for the best draft spot. The second most expensive team of Elite will outscore the cheapest by several touchdowns. A Scorigami is unlikely as the runners are not likely to put points on the board.

That elusive 0-28 Scorigami is still out there. 0 vs 29-73 all taken already though.

But, with a little offensive movement, stout defense, and some great punting, which I suggest not doing on second down...
0 vs 25, 15 through 18, and 2 through 9 are also open squares if you can manage to get weird.
Quote   Reply   Edit  
stizz
posted: 2022-01-15 02:46:16 (ID: 100164222)  Edits found: 1 Report Abuse
Rufio13 wrote:

27. (15-1) Kalapana Wild Thangs Thunder Champion
Stizz says he learned from season 43. Let's see if he can put that knowledge to work. Can't be worse than the last attempt right?



I did learn some things, but it may take until my Season 48 return to implement...
Still have to get a handle on the Finances And Willemstad will be a tough start.

Last edited on 2022-01-15 02:47:57 by stizz

Quote   Reply   Edit  
Buziano
Social Distance Runners

Germany   Buziano owns a supporter account

Joined: 2013-05-07/S08
Posts: 2714
Top Manager



 
posted: 2022-01-15 08:16:56 (ID: 100164226) Report Abuse
pderekdactyl wrote:
That elusive 0-28 Scorigami is still out there. 0 vs 29-73 all taken already though.

But, with a little offensive movement, stout defense, and some great punting, which I suggest not doing on second down...
0 vs 25, 15 through 18, and 2 through 9 are also open squares if you can manage to get weird.


In SD1 my defense was really great in blitzing. I don't think they will have much success here but eventually one of my LBs will succeed a safety which might actually be my biggest chance to score at all. Other than this I will have to hold the Ducks to very few touchdowns. Not optimistic here about a scorigami, as much as I would like to have another one.
Quote   Reply   Edit  
reply   Mark this thread unread
Navigation: |<   <   1  2  3  35  36  37  >   >|  
Main / RZA Elite League / RZA Elite season 46