Community - American Football Management Simulator
AdBlocker active? It seems you are using software to block advertisements. You could help us if you could switch it off when visiting redzoneaction.org. The reason is very simple: Advertisements help us running the site, to offer you the game in a good quality for free. So if you like the game, please support us by purchasing a Supporter Account or disabling the AdBlocker on this site. Thank you very much!
Main / RZA Elite League / RZA Elite Season 46 - Power Rankings Search Forum
Navigation: |<   <   1  2 3  4  >   >|  
Poster Message
joinesv
posted: 2022-01-25 19:43:32 (ID: 100164686)  Edits found: 1 Report Abuse
Here are the Week 4 - Power Rankings

Enjoy!

Last edited on 2022-01-26 13:14:55 by joinesv

Quote   Reply   Edit  
stizz
posted: 2022-01-25 20:42:24 (ID: 100164693) Report Abuse
i think there must be some error in my Defensive prowess - I wish we gave up only 116 yds per game!
Quote   Reply   Edit  
joinesv
posted: 2022-01-25 21:14:30 (ID: 100164697) Report Abuse
stizz wrote:
i think there must be some error in my Defensive prowess - I wish we gave up only 116 yds per game!


Ah yes, that would be because you changed your name in the last few days and I missed it.
It's fixed and the rankings are updated with the correct stats!
Quote   Reply   Edit  
Solana_Steve
San Diego Blitz

Usa   Solana_Steve owns a supporter account   Solana_Steve is a Knight of RedZoneAction.org

Joined: 2011-09-07/S00
Posts: 4963
Top Manager



 
posted: 2022-01-26 07:12:50 (ID: 100164711) Report Abuse
joinesv wrote:
Here are the Week 3 - Power Rankings

Enjoy!



Week 4, no?


Steve
SD Blitz
Quote   Reply   Edit  
joinesv
posted: 2022-01-26 13:15:13 (ID: 100164725) Report Abuse
Solana_Steve wrote:
joinesv wrote:
Here are the Week 3 - Power Rankings

Enjoy!



Week 4, no?


Steve
SD Blitz


Yup... Fixed it..
Quote   Reply   Edit  
Dumbarajko
Dumbarajko Elephants

Serbia   Dumbarajko owns a supporter account

Joined: 2016-04-24/S21
Posts: 1097
Top Manager



 
posted: 2022-01-27 21:51:56 (ID: 100164799) Report Abuse
joinesv wrote:
Ah yes, that would be because you changed your name in the last few days and I missed it.
It's fixed and the rankings are updated with the correct stats!


Why don't you adjust your formulas to get numbers from TEAM ID?

That thing never changes, so someone can change it's name as much as he wants.

Just suggesting, don't know how and where you do your copy/paste things
Quote   Reply   Edit  
joinesv
posted: 2022-01-29 01:15:42 (ID: 100164815) Report Abuse
Dumbarajko wrote:
joinesv wrote:
Ah yes, that would be because you changed your name in the last few days and I missed it.
It's fixed and the rankings are updated with the correct stats!


Why don't you adjust your formulas to get numbers from TEAM ID?

That thing never changes, so someone can change it's name as much as he wants.

Just suggesting, don't know how and where you do your copy/paste things


Oh yeah that would be ideal but I get the stats from the statistical leaders page and that doesn't have the player ID...
Quote   Reply   Edit  
joinesv
posted: 2022-01-29 19:53:15 (ID: 100164832) Report Abuse

Here are the Week 5 - Power Rankings

Enjoy!
Quote   Reply   Edit  
Solana_Steve
San Diego Blitz

Usa   Solana_Steve owns a supporter account   Solana_Steve is a Knight of RedZoneAction.org

Joined: 2011-09-07/S00
Posts: 4963
Top Manager



 
posted: 2022-01-30 18:32:44 (ID: 100164865) Report Abuse
joinesv wrote:

Here are the Week 5 - Power Rankings

Enjoy!


Clearly after losing 10 starters from last season, this isn't the same team. Hopefully with some accumulated training, they'll be a bit more competitive by the end of the season.


Steve
SD Blitz
Quote   Reply   Edit  
joinesv
posted: 2022-02-01 19:26:17 (ID: 100164911) Report Abuse


Here are the Week 6 - Power Rankings

Enjoy!
Quote   Reply   Edit  
reply   Mark this thread unread
Navigation: |<   <   1  2 3  4  >   >|  
Main / RZA Elite League / RZA Elite Season 46 - Power Rankings