Community - American Football Management Simulator
AdBlocker active? It seems you are using software to block advertisements. You could help us if you could switch it off when visiting redzoneaction.org. The reason is very simple: Advertisements help us running the site, to offer you the game in a good quality for free. So if you like the game, please support us by purchasing a Supporter Account or disabling the AdBlocker on this site. Thank you very much!
Main / Monarchs / Monarchs 1 Season 47 Search Forum
Navigation: |<   <   1  2  3 7  8  9  >   >|  
Poster Message
dpierce
Paxtang Black Panthers

Usa   dpierce owns a supporter account

Joined: 2011-12-25/S02
Posts: 618
Top Manager



 
posted: 2022-04-08 22:20:57 (ID: 100166648)  Edits found: 1 Report Abuse
My 3rd rounder is a 19 year old kicker whose leg strength is a bit low for me (40 and yellow). The problems he has are that my current kicker is only 23 years old and has a much stronger leg.

Sooooo....does anyone need a kicker?

Last edited on 2022-04-08 22:22:24 by dpierce

Quote   Reply   Edit  
jack6
Leverkusen Leopards

Germany   jack6 owns a supporter account   jack6 is a Knight of RedZoneAction.org

Joined: 2011-09-05/S00
Posts: 7131
Top Manager



 
posted: 2022-04-09 09:43:42 (ID: 100166660) Report Abuse
I'm trying to sell a 26 old WR/TE who is balanced trained and has almost 50 speed. Sure, he costs 1 mio initial bid, but is at roughly 40 average, so if you look for someone like that, you have to pay it anyway.
But no bid at all? Strange.
Quote   Reply   Edit  
joinesv
posted: 2022-04-09 21:13:32 (ID: 100166679) Report Abuse
Welcome to Season 47 week 1!

Here are the Power Rankings!

Enjoy!
Quote   Reply   Edit  
jack6
Leverkusen Leopards

Germany   jack6 owns a supporter account   jack6 is a Knight of RedZoneAction.org

Joined: 2011-09-05/S00
Posts: 7131
Top Manager



 
posted: 2022-04-10 10:03:36 (ID: 100166688) Report Abuse
jack6 wrote:
I'm trying to sell a 26 old WR/TE who is balanced trained and has almost 50 speed. Sure, he costs 1 mio initial bid, but is at roughly 40 average, so if you look for someone like that, you have to pay it anyway.
But no bid at all? Strange.

Thanks for buying my WR/TE, kharton99.
I hope you did not feel pushed to do that.
Quote   Reply   Edit  
kharton99
posted: 2022-04-10 10:24:15 (ID: 100166689) Report Abuse
jack6 wrote:
jack6 wrote:
I'm trying to sell a 26 old WR/TE who is balanced trained and has almost 50 speed. Sure, he costs 1 mio initial bid, but is at roughly 40 average, so if you look for someone like that, you have to pay it anyway.
But no bid at all? Strange.

Thanks for buying my WR/TE, kharton99.
I hope you did not feel pushed to do that.


No problem, saved me looking at the TM.
Quote   Reply   Edit  
joinesv
posted: 2022-04-12 19:16:20 (ID: 100166737)  Edits found: 1 Report Abuse

Here are the Week 2 - Power Rankings!

Enjoy!

Last edited on 2022-04-12 19:22:42 by joinesv

Quote   Reply   Edit  
joinesv
posted: 2022-04-16 18:19:23 (ID: 100166816) Report Abuse
Here are the Week 3 - Power Rankings!

Enjoy!
Quote   Reply   Edit  
kharton99
posted: 2022-04-17 09:28:29 (ID: 100166823) Report Abuse
Good game Leopards

My team is rebuilding to a younger set of players, so still some work to be done.
Quote   Reply   Edit  
jack6
Leverkusen Leopards

Germany   jack6 owns a supporter account   jack6 is a Knight of RedZoneAction.org

Joined: 2011-09-05/S00
Posts: 7131
Top Manager



 
posted: 2022-04-17 11:48:23 (ID: 100166824) Report Abuse
kharton99 wrote:
Good game Leopards

My team is rebuilding to a younger set of players, so still some work to be done.

and i though my team played well for the first time since ages.
Quote   Reply   Edit  
jack6
Leverkusen Leopards

Germany   jack6 owns a supporter account   jack6 is a Knight of RedZoneAction.org

Joined: 2011-09-05/S00
Posts: 7131
Top Manager



 
posted: 2022-04-17 11:49:32 (ID: 100166825) Report Abuse
joinesv wrote:
Here are the Week 3 - Power Rankings!

Enjoy!

Something odd with line 20.
Quote   Reply   Edit  
reply   Mark this thread unread
Navigation: |<   <   1  2  3 7  8  9  >   >|  
Main / Monarchs / Monarchs 1 Season 47