Community - American Football Management Simulator
AdBlocker active? It seems you are using software to block advertisements. You could help us if you could switch it off when visiting redzoneaction.org. The reason is very simple: Advertisements help us running the site, to offer you the game in a good quality for free. So if you like the game, please support us by purchasing a Supporter Account or disabling the AdBlocker on this site. Thank you very much!
Main / RZA Elite League / RZA Elite Season 50 Search Forum
Navigation: |<   <   1  2 3  20  21  22  >   >|  
Poster Message
Rufio13
Space Kraken

Usa   Rufio13 owns a supporter account

Joined: 2019-08-14/S35
Posts: 854
Top Manager



 
posted: 2022-12-17 22:13:33 (ID: 100171045) Report Abuse
Maynard wrote:
Rufio13 wrote:
The fighting Maynards want this to be their season so badly with their gigantic payroll.

8-8




Do what I could not and defeat the Petes!
Quote   Reply   Edit  
Maynard
posted: 2022-12-18 01:24:29 (ID: 100171048) Report Abuse
Rufio13 wrote:
Maynard wrote:
Rufio13 wrote:
The fighting Maynards want this to be their season so badly with their gigantic payroll.

8-8




Do what I could not and defeat the Petes!


Man, seriously! That guy knows something.

I was doing the embarrassed emoji because of the contrast between "look at this dude spending all that money to make THIS the year" and then "aaaaaaaaand he's going 8-8" lol. It's probably all 100 percent correct AND embarrassing! My wages got away from me for sure. I gotta make it count!

Thanks for the write-up. Been waiting for weeks for these predictions!
Quote   Reply   Edit  
Rufio13
Space Kraken

Usa   Rufio13 owns a supporter account

Joined: 2019-08-14/S35
Posts: 854
Top Manager



 
posted: 2022-12-18 02:59:55 (ID: 100171049) Report Abuse
Maynard wrote:
Rufio13 wrote:
Maynard wrote:
Rufio13 wrote:
The fighting Maynards want this to be their season so badly with their gigantic payroll.

8-8




Do what I could not and defeat the Petes!


Man, seriously! That guy knows something.

I was doing the embarrassed emoji because of the contrast between "look at this dude spending all that money to make THIS the year" and then "aaaaaaaaand he's going 8-8" lol. It's probably all 100 percent correct AND embarrassing! My wages got away from me for sure. I gotta make it count!

Thanks for the write-up. Been waiting for weeks for these predictions!


Should have chosen a different region! Galaxy has had the most wins the last couple seasons. Tough one to break into.
Quote   Reply   Edit  
pete
H2TAGIT4Q

Europe   pete owns a supporter account   pete is a Knight of RedZoneAction.org

Joined: 2011-09-01/S00
Posts: 20531
Top Manager



 
posted: 2022-12-18 15:55:29 (ID: 100171054) Report Abuse
Rufio13 wrote:
pete wrote:
wow, won against Rufio ...


You won't lose many games when your qb/wr's play like that!


Now the question is: what to do about their nutrition to make "play always like that" a thing ...
Quote   Reply   Edit  
popopotamo
Pizti Beltzak

Europe   popopotamo owns a supporter account

Joined: 2020-11-07/S40
Posts: 718
Top Manager



 
posted: 2022-12-19 19:53:55 (ID: 100171076)  Edits found: 1 Report Abuse
Hi.

I made a sheet in which I compiled the data of ELO, Team Ratios and wages of all the teams in my league: Dragons 1.

Timnd (Fargo Knights) liked it and let me know in a message. So I have done the same with Elite teams.

The following image is a summary.


Source: https://i.imgur.com/MXrLhK2.jpg


All the information is in the following link.

ELO-Ratio-Wages Elite Teams

Hope you like it.

PS: All data were taken on December 19 at 19:30.



Pete was here, fixing a link.

Last edited on 2022-12-19 20:07:37 by pete

Quote   Reply   Edit  
pete
H2TAGIT4Q

Europe   pete owns a supporter account   pete is a Knight of RedZoneAction.org

Joined: 2011-09-01/S00
Posts: 20531
Top Manager



 
posted: 2022-12-19 20:08:51 (ID: 100171077) Report Abuse
It always causes goosebumps to me when I see such beautiful number crunching.


Quote   Reply   Edit  
Maynard
posted: 2022-12-20 19:07:59 (ID: 100171086) Report Abuse
Good game Rufio. Obviously that win meant a lot. The turnovers all went to Tool and I can't really think of anything having gone wrong for us. Helped having home field advantage for sure. Good luck the rest of the way!
Quote   Reply   Edit  
Rufio13
Space Kraken

Usa   Rufio13 owns a supporter account

Joined: 2019-08-14/S35
Posts: 854
Top Manager



 
posted: 2022-12-20 19:18:06 (ID: 100171088) Report Abuse
Maynard wrote:
Good game Rufio. Obviously that win meant a lot. The turnovers all went to Tool and I can't really think of anything having gone wrong for us. Helped having home field advantage for sure. Good luck the rest of the way!


You needed that one to keep pace. Now you just have to beat Pete and you can prove me wrong.
Quote   Reply   Edit  
pete
H2TAGIT4Q

Europe   pete owns a supporter account   pete is a Knight of RedZoneAction.org

Joined: 2011-09-01/S00
Posts: 20531
Top Manager



 
posted: 2022-12-20 21:14:16 (ID: 100171090) Report Abuse
Wow, the "Puddings" showed my team where it belongs to, to the bottom of the table
Quote   Reply   Edit  
Yashin
Bracciano Lakers

Italy   Yashin owns a supporter account   Yashin acts as Mentor for beginners

Joined: 2016-01-03/S19
Posts: 1014
Top Manager



 
posted: 2022-12-21 11:44:40 (ID: 100171101) Report Abuse
popopotamo wrote:
All the information is in the following link.

ELO-Ratio-Wages Elite Teams

Hope you like it.

PS: All data were taken on December 19 at 19:30.



Pete was here, fixing a link.


I start with the negative side. I suggest you to capture numbers after a League match, because (and it is the case for Bracciano Lakers) you are now listing overall ratings after a match against Bots, when depth charts can be full of unexperienced players under training.

A minor issue anyway for a beautiful job.
The table gives a clear panoramic view on teams and their strength / weaknesses.
I appreciate it very much.
Quote   Reply   Edit  
reply   Mark this thread unread
Navigation: |<   <   1  2 3  20  21  22  >   >|  
Main / RZA Elite League / RZA Elite Season 50