Community - American Football Management Simulator
AdBlocker active? It seems you are using software to block advertisements. You could help us if you could switch it off when visiting redzoneaction.org. The reason is very simple: Advertisements help us running the site, to offer you the game in a good quality for free. So if you like the game, please support us by purchasing a Supporter Account or disabling the AdBlocker on this site. Thank you very much!
Main / Dragons / Season 50!!!! Search Forum
Navigation: |<   <   1  2  3  7 8  9  >   >|  
Poster Message
linkleo911
Rio Galaxy

Brazil

Joined: 2019-01-16/S32
Posts: 1363
Top Manager



 
posted: 2023-02-05 21:43:21 (ID: 100171916) Report Abuse
K3m4li wrote:
linkleo911 wrote:
Wow! We had some exciting games this week. As we approach the end of the regular season, every game, every play, counts.

Now I have two important and difficult games ahead. I hope I can keep the streak.


For your next game, you don't have to worry My team is in the middle of a rebuild and when I win against strong opponents it's more luck than anything else


But you are 10-4. I must take your team seriously.
Quote   Reply   Edit  
K3m4li
posted: 2023-02-05 22:44:35 (ID: 100171917) Report Abuse
linkleo911 wrote:
K3m4li wrote:
linkleo911 wrote:
Wow! We had some exciting games this week. As we approach the end of the regular season, every game, every play, counts.

Now I have two important and difficult games ahead. I hope I can keep the streak.


For your next game, you don't have to worry My team is in the middle of a rebuild and when I win against strong opponents it's more luck than anything else


But you are 10-4. I must take your team seriously.


Take it seriously but don't worry about it. I'm like the cowboys...at first glance it looks good but when it comes down to it...
Quote   Reply   Edit  
sfniner08
Sfniner08

Usa

Joined: 2021-10-20/S44
Posts: 639
Top Manager



 
posted: 2023-02-06 03:15:17 (ID: 100171918) Report Abuse
Sigh, I used MOTY, still out gained you in yards, time of possession, and first downs and still lost. I've been trying to stay competitive while rebuilding but screw it. Taking it back down to the foundation. lol
Quote   Reply   Edit  
popopotamo
Pizti Beltzak

Europe   popopotamo owns a supporter account

Joined: 2020-11-07/S40
Posts: 736
Top Manager



 
posted: 2023-02-06 07:24:52 (ID: 100171919) Report Abuse
sfniner08 wrote:
Sigh, I used MOTY, still out gained you in yards, time of possession, and first downs and still lost. I've been trying to stay competitive while rebuilding but screw it. Taking it back down to the foundation. lol


I was very lucky in this game (again).

- Last drive with a 4&6 completed with 0:37 on the clock and FG with 0:19 on the clock to go to overtime.

- A good defensive drive (my defense seems to be especially motivated when playing against Sfniner08 lol).

- And the longest offensive drive of the game for the win.

Clinched my first playoffs appearance in Dragons 1
Quote   Reply   Edit  
sfniner08
Sfniner08

Usa

Joined: 2021-10-20/S44
Posts: 639
Top Manager



 
posted: 2023-02-06 18:40:40 (ID: 100171929) Report Abuse
Congrats by the way. For clarity sake I think your team is better and deserves the playoff bid, Im more lamenting my teams poor performances.
Quote   Reply   Edit  
popopotamo
Pizti Beltzak

Europe   popopotamo owns a supporter account

Joined: 2020-11-07/S40
Posts: 736
Top Manager



 
posted: 2023-02-07 22:53:22 (ID: 100171960) Report Abuse
Power Ranking - Dragons 1 - Season 50 - Week 16

- Top 3: No change. Gardians remain at #1.

- Top 10: Viper (#9) and Westlake Marines (#10) enter. Brookfield Ukies (#11) and Mülheim Steelers (#12) drop.

- Biggest rise: 4 positions for Westlake Marines (from #14 to #10).

- Biggest drop: 3 positions for Brookfield Ukies (from #8 to #11), Mülheim Steelers (from #9 to #12) and Paladins (from #11 to #14).

- Another MOTY used this week.

- No undefeated teams.

- One team without a win.

- No Bot teams right now.

- Only one playoff spot to be decided in the AC (Rio Dragons or Westlake Marines).

- Many more combinations in the NC: three spots to be decided.

Good luck and enjoy.
Quote   Reply   Edit  
linkleo911
Rio Galaxy

Brazil

Joined: 2019-01-16/S32
Posts: 1363
Top Manager



 
posted: 2023-02-07 23:50:06 (ID: 100171962)  Edits found: 2 Report Abuse
What a way to win a game! I was watching live my match today but I had to leave with 3 minutes left and I was quite sure that I have lost. But my kicker decided to help and nailed a 55-yd FG that almost clinched a playoff berth. Sorry K3m4li but today was my lucky day!

P.S.: I think that the last playoff spot on AC will probably be mine as I have a PD margin of 66 points over the Marines which is really difficult to overcome.

Last edited on 2023-02-08 00:35:31 by linkleo911

Quote   Reply   Edit  
linkleo911
Rio Galaxy

Brazil

Joined: 2019-01-16/S32
Posts: 1363
Top Manager



 
posted: 2023-02-08 13:11:20 (ID: 100171967) Report Abuse
popopotamo wrote:

- Many more combinations in the NC: three spots to be decided.



Actually the Janitors are already NC West champions because of the 131-points margin PD over the Werewolves. Only the wildcards to be decided.
Quote   Reply   Edit  
K3m4li
posted: 2023-02-08 15:50:56 (ID: 100171968) Report Abuse
linkleo911 wrote:
What a way to win a game! I was watching live my match today but I had to leave with 3 minutes left and I was quite sure that I have lost. But my kicker decided to help and nailed a 55-yd FG that almost clinched a playoff berth. Sorry K3m4li but today was my lucky day!

P.S.: I think that the last playoff spot on AC will probably be mine as I have a PD margin of 66 points over the Marines which is really difficult to overcome.


I don't really want to say it, but...I told you so!
Quote   Reply   Edit  
sfniner08
Sfniner08

Usa

Joined: 2021-10-20/S44
Posts: 639
Top Manager



 
posted: 2023-02-12 02:44:47 (ID: 100172104) Report Abuse
I'm hoping next season the bounces will even out lol. Finished 8-8 with top 5 to 10 offense and defense in all categories and lost 6 of the last 7 by combined 27 points averaging a loss by 4ish points a game. I didn't expect to get far this season but maybe the playoffs. Alas it is not to be. Good luck to all of those in the playoffs!
Quote   Reply   Edit  
reply   Mark this thread unread
Navigation: |<   <   1  2  3  7 8  9  >   >|  
Main / Dragons / Season 50!!!!