Community - American Football Management Simulator
AdBlocker active? It seems you are using software to block advertisements. You could help us if you could switch it off when visiting redzoneaction.org. The reason is very simple: Advertisements help us running the site, to offer you the game in a good quality for free. So if you like the game, please support us by purchasing a Supporter Account or disabling the AdBlocker on this site. Thank you very much!
Main / Dragons / Challenge Dragons vs. Sea Devils Search Forum
Navigation: |<   <   1  2 3  4  5  6  >   >|  
Poster Message
popopotamo
Pizti Beltzak

Europe   popopotamo owns a supporter account

Joined: 2020-11-07/S40
Posts: 736
Top Manager



 
posted: 2024-02-04 22:42:27 (ID: 100180974) Report Abuse
Registered teams:

Pizti Beltzak
Mülheim Steelers
Girona Dragons 1714
Olivos Borrachos
Green Bay Hackers
Gilets Jaunés

Come on guys, we're not going to let those "little mermaids" think they're better, are we?
Quote   Reply   Edit  
hmpf22
St Pauli Packers

Germany

Joined: 2020-04-05/S38
Posts: 422
Top Manager



 
posted: 2024-02-06 12:57:42 (ID: 100181024) Report Abuse
There are definitely some team owners who don't check the forum regularly. If you write them an email and ask if they would play against a certain team on a certain Friday this season, they will probably say yes.

Then you just have to write to them when it's time to challenge so that they know their opponent.

We'll definitely get enough teams in both regions this way. I dream of a lot of them.

Quote   Reply   Edit  
Chrill
HAMBURG SEA LIONS

Germany   Chrill owns a supporter account

Joined: 2022-08-07/S48
Posts: 829
Top Manager



 
posted: 2024-02-06 16:14:41 (ID: 100181036) Report Abuse
I'd participate, too, but the SEA LIONS only played one season in the Dragons league. So if you do not count the Elite division NC West as Dragons property we played more seasons in the Admirals league still...
Quote   Reply   Edit  
popopotamo
Pizti Beltzak

Europe   popopotamo owns a supporter account

Joined: 2020-11-07/S40
Posts: 736
Top Manager



 
posted: 2024-02-06 17:03:55 (ID: 100181041) Report Abuse
hmpf22 wrote:
There are definitely some team owners who don't check the forum regularly. If you write them an email and ask if they would play against a certain team on a certain Friday this season, they will probably say yes.

Then you just have to write to them when it's time to challenge so that they know their opponent.

We'll definitely get enough teams in both regions this way. I dream of a lot of them.



I'll do it
Quote   Reply   Edit  
popopotamo
Pizti Beltzak

Europe   popopotamo owns a supporter account

Joined: 2020-11-07/S40
Posts: 736
Top Manager



 
posted: 2024-02-06 17:06:31 (ID: 100181042) Report Abuse
Chrill wrote:
I'd participate, too, but the SEA LIONS only played one season in the Dragons league. So if you do not count the Elite division NC West as Dragons property we played more seasons in the Admirals league still...


If you take a spot in the Elite Dragon division, you are a Dragon. There is no debate here
Quote   Reply   Edit  
Chrill
HAMBURG SEA LIONS

Germany   Chrill owns a supporter account

Joined: 2022-08-07/S48
Posts: 829
Top Manager



 
posted: 2024-02-06 17:14:31 (ID: 100181043) Report Abuse
popopotamo wrote:
If you take a spot in the Elite Dragon division, you are a Dragon. There is no debate here

I wouldn't dare to contradict such flattering logic, thank you
Quote   Reply   Edit  
Tyke1958
Schoburg Franklins

England   Tyke1958 owns a supporter account

Joined: 2019-06-12/S34
Posts: 145
Top Manager



 
posted: 2024-02-07 11:57:24 (ID: 100181088) Report Abuse
Sign me up.
Quote   Reply   Edit  
popopotamo
Pizti Beltzak

Europe   popopotamo owns a supporter account

Joined: 2020-11-07/S40
Posts: 736
Top Manager



 
posted: 2024-02-07 13:39:18 (ID: 100181090) Report Abuse
Registered teams right now:

Pizti Beltzak
Mülheim Steelers
Girona Dragons 1714
Olivos Borrachos
Green Bay Hackers
Gilets Jaunés
HAMBURG SEA LIONS
Bradford Brontës
Quote   Reply   Edit  
K3m4li
Mülheim Steelers

Germany   K3m4li owns a supporter account

Joined: 2023-09-24/S53
Posts: 71
Top Manager



 
posted: 2024-02-07 14:36:30 (ID: 100181091) Report Abuse
I'm sure that the Mülheim Seahwks will also take part, but the team is still being built up! So it will be a while before they have a team that can compete effectively. It's just difficult when you start from scratch
Quote   Reply   Edit  
popopotamo
Pizti Beltzak

Europe   popopotamo owns a supporter account

Joined: 2020-11-07/S40
Posts: 736
Top Manager



 
posted: 2024-02-07 17:20:42 (ID: 100181102) Report Abuse
K3m4li wrote:
I'm sure that the Mülheim Seahwks will also take part, but the team is still being built up! So it will be a while before they have a team that can compete effectively. It's just difficult when you start from scratch


I'm sure there are teams in the Sea Devils in the same situation.

The idea is to make a ranking of teams in both regions so that the games are as even as possible.

The more teams and the more games, the better.

Let's do our best to make it attractive and maybe create a new tradition in RZA
Quote   Reply   Edit  
reply   Mark this thread unread
Navigation: |<   <   1  2 3  4  5  6  >   >|  
Main / Dragons / Challenge Dragons vs. Sea Devils