Community - American Football Management Simulator
AdBlocker active? It seems you are using software to block advertisements. You could help us if you could switch it off when visiting redzoneaction.org. The reason is very simple: Advertisements help us running the site, to offer you the game in a good quality for free. So if you like the game, please support us by purchasing a Supporter Account or disabling the AdBlocker on this site. Thank you very much!
Main / Dragons / Season 56 Search Forum
Navigation: |<   1 2  3  >   >|  
Poster Message
K3m4li
Mülheim Steelers

Germany   K3m4li owns a supporter account

Joined: 2023-09-24/S53
Posts: 71
Top Manager



 
posted: 2024-04-28 12:17:45 (ID: 100183376)  Edits found: 1 Report Abuse
A warm welcome back to francisco javier (Olivos Borrachos) and popopotamo (Pizti Beltzak) Let's start the new season Good luck, success and, above all, lots of fun!

Last edited on 2024-04-28 12:18:36 by K3m4li

Quote   Reply   Edit  
popopotamo
Pizti Beltzak

Europe   popopotamo owns a supporter account

Joined: 2020-11-07/S40
Posts: 736
Top Manager



 
posted: 2024-04-28 19:18:38 (ID: 100183418) Report Abuse
K3m4li wrote:
A warm welcome back to francisco javier (Olivos Borrachos) and popopotamo (Pizti Beltzak)

Thanks, K3m4li.

Pizti Beltzak return home after a short adventure in Elite.

We have been assigned to the NC south.

We have a BOT team in the division and Baltic Stars and La Spezia Chargers as opponents.

I thought Baltic would be the strongest team but I have seen that they have dismantled the team and are rebuilding.

As for La Spezia Chargers, they are still a weaker than us but last season they already beat Gilet Jaunes who are now in Elite. Let's hope they don't give us any unpleasant surprises

As always, I will publish the Dragons Power Ranking every week.

And also a Pick'em so we can make our predictions about the matches of the week. Last season I also did it for Elite League but I was not too successful. I hope this season more people will participate. I'm a headstrong guy
Quote   Reply   Edit  
Auers
Gilets Jaunés

France

Joined: 2022-12-22/S50
Posts: 102
Top Manager



 
posted: 2024-04-28 20:09:27 (ID: 100183422) Report Abuse
popopotamo wrote:
We have been assigned back to the NC south.


Yup, I kept the seat warm just for you
Quote   Reply   Edit  
francisco javier
Olivos Borrachos

Spain

Joined: 2013-10-18/S10
Posts: 86
Top Manager



 
posted: 2024-04-28 20:39:31 (ID: 100183424) Report Abuse
Quote   Reply   Edit  
popopotamo
Pizti Beltzak

Europe   popopotamo owns a supporter account

Joined: 2020-11-07/S40
Posts: 736
Top Manager



 
posted: 2024-04-28 20:49:34 (ID: 100183425) Report Abuse
Auers wrote:
popopotamo wrote:
We have been assigned back to the NC south.


Yup, I kept the seat warm just for you


Does that mean you knew I would be back soon?

Quote   Reply   Edit  
argos31
Alert Polar Bears

Canada   argos31 owns a supporter account

Joined: 2020-05-28/S38
Posts: 73
Top Manager



 
posted: 2024-05-04 17:02:19 (ID: 100183602) Report Abuse
I'm not sure my QB play is strong enough this year yet, but my full rebuild is nearing completion and being competitive vs the top teams.

I have created two depth charts, the default will play my least experienced guys and the other will be for close games that I want to win.
I think my defense is 1-2 years away from being the top in the whole game, but my qbs are about 3-4 years away from being elite worthy.
Quote   Reply   Edit  
Chrill
HAMBURG SEA LIONS

Germany   Chrill owns a supporter account

Joined: 2022-08-07/S48
Posts: 831
Top Manager



 
posted: 2024-05-04 17:21:00 (ID: 100183605) Report Abuse
Good luck to everyone this season
Quote   Reply   Edit  
popopotamo
Pizti Beltzak

Europe   popopotamo owns a supporter account

Joined: 2020-11-07/S40
Posts: 736
Top Manager



 
posted: 2024-05-04 17:30:08 (ID: 100183606) Report Abuse
Chrill wrote:
Good luck to everyone this season


Quote   Reply   Edit  
popopotamo
Pizti Beltzak

Europe   popopotamo owns a supporter account

Joined: 2020-11-07/S40
Posts: 736
Top Manager



 
posted: 2024-05-05 19:01:14 (ID: 100183651) Report Abuse
Power Ranking - Dragons - Season 56 - Week 1

New season, first week, not much data, a lot of Bots in the league... That makes the Power Ranking not very accurate. Is it ever so?

So I've decided to put my team at #1

Seriously, teams that beat a human team go first, teams that beat a Bot after, teams that lost at the end.

Pizti Beltzak, Mülheim Steelers and Olivos Borrachos are the Top 3 right now. We'll see next week.

Good luck and enjoy.
Quote   Reply   Edit  
K3m4li
Mülheim Steelers

Germany   K3m4li owns a supporter account

Joined: 2023-09-24/S53
Posts: 71
Top Manager



 
posted: 2024-05-06 08:06:14 (ID: 100183660) Report Abuse
popopotamo wrote:
Power Ranking - Dragons - Season 56 - Week 1

New season, first week, not much data, a lot of Bots in the league... That makes the Power Ranking not very accurate. Is it ever so?

So I've decided to put my team at #1

Seriously, teams that beat a human team go first, teams that beat a Bot after, teams that lost at the end.

Pizti Beltzak, Mülheim Steelers and Olivos Borrachos are the Top 3 right now. We'll see next week.

Good luck and enjoy.


I'll print it out and hang it in a picture frame in my office! This will be the first and last time this season that I'm in the top 3!
Quote   Reply   Edit  
reply   Mark this thread unread
Navigation: |<   1 2  3  >   >|  
Main / Dragons / Season 56