Community - American Football Management Simulator
AdBlocker active? It seems you are using software to block advertisements. You could help us if you could switch it off when visiting redzoneaction.org. The reason is very simple: Advertisements help us running the site, to offer you the game in a good quality for free. So if you like the game, please support us by purchasing a Supporter Account or disabling the AdBlocker on this site. Thank you very much!
Main / Rookie Area / N00b Question Search Forum
Navigation: |<   <   1  2  3  379  380  381  >   >|  
Poster Message
Auers
Gilets Jaunés

France

Joined: 2022-12-22/S50
Posts: 102
Top Manager



 
posted: 2023-03-28 10:43:29 (ID: 100173135) Report Abuse
argos31 wrote:
How much would a 50 spd, 43.4 str, 48.7 INT, 5* talent, 2.5 exp 19 yr old qb with strong arm trait go for on the transfer market roughly?

I'm debating on keeping him as a short term starter, long term backup while I train my other similar qb's strength skill, but if I get 30 million for him I will sell. Unsure if only speedster trait qbs go for that much.


Always keep in my that the TM is no sure thing, and the final price depends a lot on when during the season you sell the player. This aside I don’t think such a player would sell nowhere near that 30M$ thing that you seem to think about.

Also I noticed that nowadays AGI is at least as important as SPD for QBs, but that’s a personal opinion.
Quote   Reply   Edit  
jack6
Leverkusen Leopards

Germany   jack6 owns a supporter account   jack6 is a Knight of RedZoneAction.org

Joined: 2011-09-05/S00
Posts: 7135
Top Manager



 
posted: 2023-03-28 14:23:21 (ID: 100173140) Report Abuse
argos31 wrote:
How much would a 50 spd, 43.4 str, 48.7 INT, 5* talent, 2.5 exp 19 yr old qb with strong arm trait go for on the transfer market roughly?

I'm debating on keeping him as a short term starter, long term backup while I train my other similar qb's strength skill, but if I get 30 million for him I will sell. Unsure if only speedster trait qbs go for that much.

The price depends also on how lucky or unlucky the seller is, whether the other managers do look for a player or not.
Early in the season the most do look, during the season it's tougher.
Quote   Reply   Edit  
ptdoc2017
Sunrise City Prairie Dogs

Usa   ptdoc2017 owns a supporter account

Joined: 2017-05-16/S25
Posts: 937
Top Manager



 
posted: 2023-03-29 20:56:06 (ID: 100173176) Report Abuse
I have a somewhat similar player (only 41 intel and 4.5* talent) with natural leader trait instead of strong arm, and I bought him for 50k. (I only bought him to train him to be a backup)
Quote   Reply   Edit  
HH_KMN
KMN Mandalorians

Germany   HH_KMN owns a supporter account

Joined: 2022-01-21/S46
Posts: 199
Top Manager



 
posted: 2023-04-01 08:52:39 (ID: 100173200) Report Abuse
argos31 wrote:
How much would a 50 spd, 43.4 str, 48.7 INT, 5* talent, 2.5 exp 19 yr old qb with strong arm trait go for on the transfer market roughly?

I'm debating on keeping him as a short term starter, long term backup while I train my other similar qb's strength skill, but if I get 30 million for him I will sell. Unsure if only speedster trait qbs go for that much.


For me, the 2.5* Exp are critical to the value.
If he is on your active roster, sell him and post in the TM Forum
If he is on your YA, keep him and make him your QB of the future
He needs the extra Experience from the YA. Especially after Supercup changes with very few bot games, it is really tough to get the XP up
Quote   Reply   Edit  
argos31
Alert Polar Bears

Canada   argos31 owns a supporter account

Joined: 2020-05-28/S38
Posts: 73
Top Manager



 
posted: 2023-04-19 14:55:11 (ID: 100173563) Report Abuse
HH_KMN wrote:
argos31 wrote:
How much would a 50 spd, 43.4 str, 48.7 INT, 5* talent, 2.5 exp 19 yr old qb with strong arm trait go for on the transfer market roughly?

I'm debating on keeping him as a short term starter, long term backup while I train my other similar qb's strength skill, but if I get 30 million for him I will sell. Unsure if only speedster trait qbs go for that much.


For me, the 2.5* Exp are critical to the value.
If he is on your active roster, sell him and post in the TM Forum
If he is on your YA, keep him and make him your QB of the future
He needs the extra Experience from the YA. Especially after Supercup changes with very few bot games, it is really tough to get the XP up


He went for 86 million.

I already had a qb that was almost the same, but 50 intelligence, I've been training his strength up for 2+ seasons so it's 45.7 now. The other guy is 21 now with 3.5 exp and I will start to train his stats next season instead of just his red capped strength.
Quote   Reply   Edit  
Rengifo01
posted: 2023-05-05 08:47:41 (ID: 100173807) Report Abuse
Hello!!

I just finished my first full season and I'm thrilled with RZA despite not making the playoffs.

What am I supposed to do without games for the whole month until the next season starts, and another question, next season I play in the same league (Sea Devils 1) or are the leagues mixed?
Quote   Reply   Edit  
torakrid
Ruhrpott Miners

Germany   torakrid owns a supporter account

Joined: 2022-06-21/S47
Posts: 140
Top Manager



 
posted: 2023-05-05 09:01:10 (ID: 100173808) Report Abuse
Rengifo01 wrote:
Hello!!

I just finished my first full season and I'm thrilled with RZA despite not making the playoffs.

What am I supposed to do without games for the whole month until the next season starts, and another question, next season I play in the same league (Sea Devils 1) or are the leagues mixed?


For games after your season end see here.

You stay in your league. Only relegation between RZA Elite League and regional leagues happen.
Quote   Reply   Edit  
Radu91
Constanta Ravens

Romania   Radu91 owns a supporter account   Radu91 acts as Mentor for beginners

Joined: 2022-09-19/S48
Posts: 1418
Top Manager



 
posted: 2023-05-05 09:37:06 (ID: 100173809) Report Abuse
torakrid wrote:
Rengifo01 wrote:
Hello!!

I just finished my first full season and I'm thrilled with RZA despite not making the playoffs.

What am I supposed to do without games for the whole month until the next season starts, and another question, next season I play in the same league (Sea Devils 1) or are the leagues mixed?


For games after your season end see here.
You stay in your league. Only relegation between RZA Elite League and regional leagues happen.


Congrats Rengifo,
We are delighted to have you.

1. So as torakrid mentioned, you can play friendly games on tuesday, friday and saturday without any cost (it's free). If you decide to play games in the other days, it will cost 5 credits a game (if a team will accept your challenge).
2. Play scrimmage games and test your playbook
3. Scout players from the upcoming draft and set the in what order you like.
4. Join Friendly Cups

After the rollover, you will remain in SD1 in NC North, and you will receive a PM, in which you can decide if you want to switch regions or switch divisions in your curent region (Sea Devils).
Quote   Reply   Edit  
Chrill
HAMBURG SEA LIONS

Germany   Chrill owns a supporter account

Joined: 2022-08-07/S48
Posts: 835
Top Manager



 
posted: 2023-05-25 11:02:13 (ID: 100174222) Report Abuse
I don't know if this really is a noob question or if I am still considered noob after 3 full seasons being here, but I have a thing that infuriates me:

How do I stop losing the turnover battle all the time? What do I have to look for in training or set up in the playbook?

Of the last 10 games my squad lost the battle 6 times, twice it was even. So it's a mere 20 % chance of my team having the upper hand when it comes to turnovers. That's pretty slim. There must be a way change this, no? Because otherwise I was competitive every time
Quote   Reply   Edit  
Radu91
Constanta Ravens

Romania   Radu91 owns a supporter account   Radu91 acts as Mentor for beginners

Joined: 2022-09-19/S48
Posts: 1418
Top Manager



 
posted: 2023-05-25 11:31:51 (ID: 100174223) Report Abuse
Chrill wrote:
I don't know if this really is a noob question or if I am still considered noob after 3 full seasons being here, but I have a thing that infuriates me:

How do I stop losing the turnover battle all the time? What do I have to look for in training or set up in the playbook?

Of the last 10 games my squad lost the battle 6 times, twice it was even. So it's a mere 20 % chance of my team having the upper hand when it comes to turnovers. That's pretty slim. There must be a way change this, no? Because otherwise I was competitive every time


First of, Agility is from the Manual
Agility helps carrying the ball, causing fumbles, making and avoiding tackles or blocks and making or avoiding sacks. Also it helps a fumble returner or interception returner on carrying the ball back as much as possible.

Second, if you ask me, i would not consider the battle, i would consider the motive why you are creating the turnovers, meaning why your QB is throwing INTs or why your QB/RBs/FBs are fumbling the ball. One motive can be, to much passing plays in a drive/game or to much rushing plays in a drive/game, which is what creates loopside tactics. The second reason is about the players, starting from Skills to EXP, which should be high. If QB has passing, agility at level 40 and a high EXP, he will not throw so much INTs (speed must also be pretty high to avoid pressure from the blitz, which may create sacks or force INTs opportunity for the defense) and if a RB/FB has carrying, agility at level 40 and a high EXP he will not fumble the ball that often or if he does fumble, because of his high Agility will be able to recover the ball more often. The 3rd reason i would have to add is, your opponents players level, because there will be a difference between fumbling the ball or throw INT playing against a 60% overall defense team compared to 80% overall defense team and finally the 4th reason i could say is, depending on the "good day/bad day" that your players might have.
Quote   Reply   Edit  
reply   Mark this thread unread
Navigation: |<   <   1  2  3  379  380  381  >   >|  
Main / Rookie Area / N00b Question