Community - American Football Management Simulator
AdBlocker active? It seems you are using software to block advertisements. You could help us if you could switch it off when visiting redzoneaction.org. The reason is very simple: Advertisements help us running the site, to offer you the game in a good quality for free. So if you like the game, please support us by purchasing a Supporter Account or disabling the AdBlocker on this site. Thank you very much!
Main / Rookie Area / N00b Question Search Forum
Navigation: |<   <   1  2  3  379 380  381  >   >|  
Poster Message
pete
H2TAGIT4Q

Europe   pete owns a supporter account   pete is a Knight of RedZoneAction.org

Joined: 2011-09-01/S00
Posts: 20531
Top Manager



 
posted: 2023-08-18 13:31:03 (ID: 100176036) Report Abuse
Sure!
Quote   Reply   Edit  
Auers
Gilets Jaunés

France

Joined: 2022-12-22/S50
Posts: 100
Top Manager



 
posted: 2023-08-21 14:26:40 (ID: 100176109) Report Abuse
pete wrote:
Sure!


Thanks it worked
Quote   Reply   Edit  
Auers
Gilets Jaunés

France

Joined: 2022-12-22/S50
Posts: 100
Top Manager



 
posted: 2023-08-21 14:28:38 (ID: 100176110) Report Abuse
Time for another question then.

When can I see the list of my players that will retire ? Nothing shows on the roster page and I have to check all 30+ yo players manually, which is a bit tedious.

For the coaches, the retiring ones are highlighted in purple. This is not the case for my players.
Quote   Reply   Edit  
pete
H2TAGIT4Q

Europe   pete owns a supporter account   pete is a Knight of RedZoneAction.org

Joined: 2011-09-01/S00
Posts: 20531
Top Manager



 
posted: 2023-08-21 15:16:37 (ID: 100176113) Report Abuse
you would have received PM at the season rollover (yesterday) for each player who is leaving, and for each player leaving at the end of the season ahead. No PM? Probably no players leaving, therefore no pruple mark.
Quote   Reply   Edit  
Auers
Gilets Jaunés

France

Joined: 2022-12-22/S50
Posts: 100
Top Manager



 
posted: 2023-08-22 07:55:18 (ID: 100176126) Report Abuse
pete wrote:
you would have received PM at the season rollover (yesterday) for each player who is leaving, and for each player leaving at the end of the season ahead. No PM? Probably no players leaving, therefore no pruple mark.


2 players retired at the end of S52 (WR/TE)
4 players retiring at the end of S53 (LBs/CBs)

No purple marks at any moment.
No PM about retiring ( though I got some about the offer for other players not to retire).

As I am writing on my phone I’m not putting the players ID, I’ll do it later if necessary.
Quote   Reply   Edit  
lallen73
Peoples Republic of Yorkshire

Uk   lallen73 owns a supporter account

Joined: 2019-11-21/S36
Posts: 107
Top Manager



 
posted: 2023-08-22 08:10:18 (ID: 100176127) Report Abuse
You get a PM under mails-teambox notifying you of all retiries and also retiries that offer to not retire, for a fee.

Also under team - players, the "contract til season" column will be purple/lilac?
Unlike coaches, nothing else is highlighted.
Quote   Reply   Edit  
pete
H2TAGIT4Q

Europe   pete owns a supporter account   pete is a Knight of RedZoneAction.org

Joined: 2011-09-01/S00
Posts: 20531
Top Manager



 
posted: 2023-08-22 14:05:31 (ID: 100176134) Report Abuse
Auers wrote:
pete wrote:
you would have received PM at the season rollover (yesterday) for each player who is leaving, and for each player leaving at the end of the season ahead. No PM? Probably no players leaving, therefore no pruple mark.


2 players retired at the end of S52 (WR/TE)
4 players retiring at the end of S53 (LBs/CBs)

No purple marks at any moment.
No PM about retiring ( though I got some about the offer for other players not to retire).

As I am writing on my phone I’m not putting the players ID, I’ll do it later if necessary.


Please check your pinboard as well. There is a notification for each player ending or planning to end his career
Quote   Reply   Edit  
Auers
Gilets Jaunés

France

Joined: 2022-12-22/S50
Posts: 100
Top Manager



 
posted: 2023-08-26 13:02:20 (ID: 100176296) Report Abuse
lallen73 wrote:
Also under team - players, the "contract til season" column will be purple/lilac?
Unlike coaches, nothing else is highlighted.


I do not run the HR departement yet. Therefore no "contract til season" data available.
Quote   Reply   Edit  
Auers
Gilets Jaunés

France

Joined: 2022-12-22/S50
Posts: 100
Top Manager



 
posted: 2023-08-26 13:07:11 (ID: 100176297) Report Abuse
pete wrote:
Auers wrote:
pete wrote:
you would have received PM at the season rollover (yesterday) for each player who is leaving, and for each player leaving at the end of the season ahead. No PM? Probably no players leaving, therefore no pruple mark.


2 players retired at the end of S52 (WR/TE)
4 players retiring at the end of S53 (LBs/CBs)

No purple marks at any moment.
No PM about retiring ( though I got some about the offer for other players not to retire).

As I am writing on my phone I’m not putting the players ID, I’ll do it later if necessary.


Please check your pinboard as well. There is a notification for each player ending or planning to end his career


Done. No such notification.

Another issue that can be related perhaps, Bahari Lucui and Rolland Salley have always been listed in the "incoming transfer" section of my bidlist since I created this team in late December. The deadline column shows " sold ". I never bid on these players at all, nor did I ever click on their page on the TM or whatever.

This bug is not harmful but since I never have the warnings about my actual players and their retirements, this may be related.
Quote   Reply   Edit  
pete
H2TAGIT4Q

Europe   pete owns a supporter account   pete is a Knight of RedZoneAction.org

Joined: 2011-09-01/S00
Posts: 20531
Top Manager



 
posted: 2023-08-26 18:30:28 (ID: 100176312) Report Abuse
If you file bugs, please do so in the Bugs forum, one Bug, one Post.

For the retirement notification: it is in your roster history, I checked it. You did not receive any PM or Pinboard notification, since you do not own a Supporter account.
Quote   Reply   Edit  
reply   Mark this thread unread
Navigation: |<   <   1  2  3  379 380  381  >   >|  
Main / Rookie Area / N00b Question