Community - American Football Management Simulator
AdBlocker active? It seems you are using software to block advertisements. You could help us if you could switch it off when visiting redzoneaction.org. The reason is very simple: Advertisements help us running the site, to offer you the game in a good quality for free. So if you like the game, please support us by purchasing a Supporter Account or disabling the AdBlocker on this site. Thank you very much!
Main / Fire / Fire Season 5 Champs Search Forum
Navigation: |<   1 2  >   >|  
Poster Message
canonico
posted: 2012-10-23 18:24:26 (ID: 63196) Report Abuse
Congrats to all our Fire season 5 champs!

alexshans84 with his team the Maykop Skylarks in 1.1, maa9700 with his team the Herzliya Terrapins in 2.1, KingOfTh3Hil and his team the Urshult Gladiators in 2.2, callman and his team the carbondale fire fire in 3.1.

Job well done!
Quote   Reply   Edit  
franzlandia
GLADIATORI ROMA

Italy

Joined: 2011-09-26/S01
Posts: 83
Top Manager



 
posted: 2012-10-23 19:33:20 (ID: 63214) Report Abuse

congratulations!

canonico wrote:
Congrats to all our Fire season 5 champs!

alexshans84 with his team the Maykop Skylarks in 1.1, maa9700 with his team the Herzliya Terrapins in 2.1, KingOfTh3Hil and his team the Urshult Gladiators in 2.2, callman and his team the carbondale fire fire in 3.1.

Job well done!

Last edited on 2012-10-23 19:33:45 by franzlandia

Quote   Reply   Edit  
Tarjan
posted: 2012-10-23 19:37:04 (ID: 63216) Report Abuse
Impressive Win my russian friend!
Quote   Reply   Edit  
alexshans84
posted: 2012-10-24 08:51:25 (ID: 63397) Report Abuse
Thank you all and congrats to all champions
Quote   Reply   Edit  
alexshans84
posted: 2012-10-24 08:59:45 (ID: 63399) Report Abuse
Tarjan wrote:
Impressive Win my russian friend!


Thanks, my kirghizian friend This half a minute is the most impressive period in the short history of my team

3:53 1 and goal to go on opp 5, Alex Glaser (OC) snaps the ball to Artem Gryniv (QB), Artem Gryniv (QB) selected Buddy Rutherford (WR/R) as target, this inner right pass is incomplete, the receiver was not able to make the catch, no progress (Shotgun 4 WR vs. 3-3-5)
3:47 2 and goal to go on opp 5, Brian Brock (OC) snaps the ball to Asa Gallardo (QB), Asa Gallardo (QB) selected Ibrahim Omar (WR/L) as target, the pass goes inner left to the receiver, incomplete, he was not able to make the catch, no progress (Shotgun 4 WR vs. 3-3-5)
3:40 3 and goal to go on opp 5, Alex Glaser (OC) snaps the ball to Artem Gryniv (QB), Artem Gryniv (QB) selected Ibrahim Omar (WR/L) as target, Vadim Bednov (DE/R) breaks through the line, German Hanna (FB/R) blocks, he passes inner left for 15 yards to him, intercepted by Ivan Kulakov (MLB) on the opp 1 for inches (Shotgun 4 WR vs. 3-3-5)
3:38 Ivan Kulakov (MLB) returns the ball, Willfried Kaiser (WR/R) is not able to make the tackle, this was a 100 yards interception return touchdown (3-3-5 vs. Shotgun 4 WR)
3:23 touchdown
Quote   Reply   Edit  
PanthersRowell
posted: 2012-10-25 17:43:45 (ID: 63627) Report Abuse
Yeah, Kingofthehill should feel real proud with a victory over a team in their first season.

How long has he been on here? Was this his first season? No

I wouldn't want anything given to me like that.

Here is your trophy Kingofthehill. I'll give it to you. There you go. Now how did that victory feel to have in your trophy case against a first season team? I'm just curious and interested in knowing if this really did make you feel proud of your victory. Well did it?
Quote   Reply   Edit  
KingOfTh3Hil
posted: 2012-10-26 13:35:23 (ID: 63715) Report Abuse
well, to be honest, nothing.....
only did a visit in 2.x league to get good draftpicks, im sry that i did blow your chanses,

i have been here since season 1 day 1.

Gl to you in 1.1

PanthersRowell wrote:
Yeah, Kingofthehill should feel real proud with a victory over a team in their first season.

How long has he been on here? Was this his first season? No

I wouldn't want anything given to me like that.

Here is your trophy Kingofthehill. I'll give it to you. There you go. Now how did that victory feel to have in your trophy case against a first season team? I'm just curious and interested in knowing if this really did make you feel proud of your victory. Well did it?
Quote   Reply   Edit  
petef
posted: 2012-10-26 14:12:41 (ID: 63716) Report Abuse
alexshans84 wrote:
Thank you all and congrats to all champions


I said this privately to you but for all here... Good win.
I will get you next year
Quote   Reply   Edit  
alexshans84
posted: 2012-10-26 18:07:12 (ID: 63750) Report Abuse
petef wrote:
alexshans84 wrote:
Thank you all and congrats to all champions


I said this privately to you but for all here... Good win.
I will get you next year


Thanks, but I guess that your opponent in the next bowl will be not from Russia, our National Conference is a "bit" stronger than AC imo
Quote   Reply   Edit  
Tarjan
posted: 2012-10-27 05:41:42 (ID: 63830) Report Abuse
Just hope that the swedish guy dont end up in our conference
Quote   Reply   Edit  
reply   Mark this thread unread
Navigation: |<   1 2  >   >|  
Main / Fire / Fire Season 5 Champs