Community - American Football Management Simulator
AdBlocker active? It seems you are using software to block advertisements. You could help us if you could switch it off when visiting redzoneaction.org. The reason is very simple: Advertisements help us running the site, to offer you the game in a good quality for free. So if you like the game, please support us by purchasing a Supporter Account or disabling the AdBlocker on this site. Thank you very much!
Main / Galaxy / Galaxy 1.1 season #24 Search Forum
Navigation: |<   <   1  2  3  4  5  6 >|  
Poster Message
Gambler75
posted: 2017-03-08 18:30:25 (ID: 100099488) Report Abuse
5 Ints ... 'nuff said. Looking forward to this next season of throwing 50+ Ints in Elite like I look forward to a trip to the dentist.

GG Toni.
Quote   Reply   Edit  
Toni Gorilla
posted: 2017-03-09 08:31:08 (ID: 100099534) Report Abuse
Gambler75 wrote:
5 Ints ... 'nuff said. Looking forward to this next season of throwing 50+ Ints in Elite like I look forward to a trip to the dentist.

GG Toni.


Thank you, Gambler. I'm glad at least one man congratulates me.

Personally, I prefer Elite. Even though I lose more games, but the competition is so much bigger, which means there isn't one predictable game day really.

Good luck to you next season. In fact, good luck to both of us.
Quote   Reply   Edit  
OrangeCrush
posted: 2017-03-09 08:59:35 (ID: 100099536) Report Abuse
Toni Gorilla wrote:
Thank you, Gambler. I'm glad at least one man congratulates me.


Sorry mate

congratz, Toni

I just needed to get over that we will have a hell of a tough division next year in Elite. Will be a fight to avoid relegation from day 1. Even if the Midnight Marauders might be an underdog next season, that defense will be able to keep them in any game, so if his offense does not turn the ball over, he can beat anyone.

I have a couple of retirements and my team is pretty inexperienced at some positions, so maybe I will hit the market if the right player is available so in my eyes the Pup Gang is favorite for 2nd place but anyway should be a fun season
Quote   Reply   Edit  
pete
H2TAGIT4Q

Europe   pete owns a supporter account   pete is a Knight of RedZoneAction.org

Joined: 2011-09-01/S00
Posts: 20566
Top Manager



 
posted: 2017-03-09 09:54:49 (ID: 100099539) Report Abuse
Toni Gorilla wrote:
Gambler75 wrote:
5 Ints ... 'nuff said. Looking forward to this next season of throwing 50+ Ints in Elite like I look forward to a trip to the dentist.

GG Toni.


Thank you, Gambler. I'm glad at least one man congratulates me.

Personally, I prefer Elite. Even though I lose more games, but the competition is so much bigger, which means there isn't one predictable game day really.

Good luck to you next season. In fact, good luck to both of us.


You suck. One more season we cannot play each other in league games...

congrats
Quote   Reply   Edit  
Hard_Boiled
posted: 2017-03-14 15:46:33 (ID: 100100209)  Edits found: 1 Report Abuse
Toni Gorilla wrote:
Gambler75 wrote:
5 Ints ... 'nuff said. Looking forward to this next season of throwing 50+ Ints in Elite like I look forward to a trip to the dentist.

GG Toni.


Thank you, Gambler. I'm glad at least one man congratulates me.

Personally, I prefer Elite. Even though I lose more games, but the competition is so much bigger, which means there isn't one predictable game day really.

Good luck to you next season. In fact, good luck to both of us.


Hi Toni, congrats to you and Gambler75 for making it into Elite, well done !

Hoping, you both going to show Elite teams, that Galaxy teams are the best

Last edited on 2017-03-14 15:49:28 by Hard_Boiled

Quote   Reply   Edit  
reply   Mark this thread unread
Navigation: |<   <   1  2  3  4  5  6 >|  
Main / Galaxy / Galaxy 1.1 season #24