Community - American Football Management Simulator
AdBlocker active? It seems you are using software to block advertisements. You could help us if you could switch it off when visiting redzoneaction.org. The reason is very simple: Advertisements help us running the site, to offer you the game in a good quality for free. So if you like the game, please support us by purchasing a Supporter Account or disabling the AdBlocker on this site. Thank you very much!
Main / Sea Devils / Sea Devils S43 Search Forum
Navigation: |<   <   1  2 3  >   >|  
Poster Message
PJRAVENS
Raven Loonies

  PJRAVENS owns a supporter account

Joined: 2018-01-18/S28
Posts: 1035
Top Manager



 
posted: 2021-05-04 12:50:27 (ID: 100159031) Report Abuse
daithi wrote:
Hello everyone



Hello mate, welcome to League 1!
Quote   Reply   Edit  
Damion
Ghost of Bautzen

Joined: 2015-03-15/S16
Posts: 99
Top Manager



 
posted: 2021-05-04 15:23:42 (ID: 100159041) Report Abuse
daithi wrote:
Hello everyone



Welcome to league 1. Hope you have fun and play long
Quote   Reply   Edit  
Buziano
Social Distance Runners

  Buziano owns a supporter account

Joined: 2013-05-07/S08
Posts: 2336
Top Manager



 
posted: 2021-05-05 09:40:11 (ID: 100159074) Report Abuse
daithi wrote:
Hello everyone



Hello Ireland !
Quote   Reply   Edit  
Buziano
Social Distance Runners

  Buziano owns a supporter account

Joined: 2013-05-07/S08
Posts: 2336
Top Manager



 
posted: 2021-05-05 09:48:59 (ID: 100159077) Report Abuse
The Elite draft was quite disappointing in quality. As 4th seeded I hoped for an absolute superstar. But there was none in the draft.

I got my first pick in a 19 year old wide receiver. I am happy he joined my club and he will have a starting position right away, which tells you something of my team this season.
Quote   Reply   Edit  
JonnyP
Leeds Celtics

  JonnyP owns a supporter account   JonnyP acts as Mentor for beginners

Joined: 2011-10-12/S01
Posts: 2706
Top Manager



 
posted: 2021-05-05 12:13:06 (ID: 100159082) Report Abuse
My 1st choice player in the draft was picked at 30!! So close! Not many genuine 1st rounders available though.
Quote   Reply   Edit  
WorpeX
Havertown Junipers

Joined: 2019-09-16/S35
Posts: 77
Top Manager



 
posted: 2021-05-05 17:09:52 (ID: 100159097) Report Abuse
Don't remember what number I had him, but got a guy I liked. Real high exp for a 19yo draftee and 50 str will make him a starter in no time.

For round 2, MARIO MAN is now #1 on my chart for name value alone. LETS GO!!!!

Also, sorry for forgetting about Mediacenter, I finally got my pledge in.
Quote   Reply   Edit  
JonnyP
Leeds Celtics

  JonnyP owns a supporter account   JonnyP acts as Mentor for beginners

Joined: 2011-10-12/S01
Posts: 2706
Top Manager



 
posted: 2021-05-05 18:28:45 (ID: 100159104) Report Abuse
WorpeX wrote:
Don't remember what number I had him, but got a guy I liked. Real high exp for a 19yo draftee and 50 str will make him a starter in no time.


Good player, I had him 4th on my board...

(I got my 6th place guy picking at 32)
Quote   Reply   Edit  
Buziano
Social Distance Runners

  Buziano owns a supporter account

Joined: 2013-05-07/S08
Posts: 2336
Top Manager



 
posted: 2021-05-07 13:54:51 (ID: 100159212) Report Abuse
Let's see if we can put some discussion into this forum. Off we go to the first day of the new season. Are you excited? Do you have plans? What are they?

Mine will be to continue my rebuild. I want to create a homogenous team of young talent that will be able to be competitive in our league by next season and that might envision fighting to get back to elite in about two or three seasons. At the same time, I want to put enough money on the side to be able to stay in elite - if I ever make it back there. Begin of last season this was the trouble that made me sell off my team.

My first match will be a huge loss against one of the best SeaDevil managers present. JohnnyAce is here with his second team. His first went Elite and then he left us for awhile to create a new mystical team. They will rip mine apart. My guess is something like 10-55.
Quote   Reply   Edit  
WorpeX
Havertown Junipers

Joined: 2019-09-16/S35
Posts: 77
Top Manager



 
posted: 2021-05-07 15:55:41 (ID: 100159216) Report Abuse
Buziano wrote:
Let's see if we can put some discussion into this forum. Off we go to the first day of the new season. Are you excited? Do you have plans? What are they?

Mine will be to continue my rebuild. I want to create a homogenous team of young talent that will be able to be competitive in our league by next season and that might envision fighting to get back to elite in about two or three seasons. At the same time, I want to put enough money on the side to be able to stay in elite - if I ever make it back there. Begin of last season this was the trouble that made me sell off my team.

My first match will be a huge loss against one of the best SeaDevil managers present. JohnnyAce is here with his second team. His first went Elite and then he left us for awhile to create a new mystical team. They will rip mine apart. My guess is something like 10-55.


My plan is the same as it ever was. Wait until you all go bot so I can finally win a bowl.
Quote   Reply   Edit  
JohnnyAce
mystics

  JohnnyAce owns a supporter account

Joined: 2019-12-09/S36
Posts: 53
Top Manager



 
posted: 2021-05-08 02:07:46 (ID: 100159229) Report Abuse
WorpeX wrote:
Buziano wrote:
Let's see if we can put some discussion into this forum. Off we go to the first day of the new season. Are you excited? Do you have plans? What are they?

Mine will be to continue my rebuild. I want to create a homogenous team of young talent that will be able to be competitive in our league by next season and that might envision fighting to get back to elite in about two or three seasons. At the same time, I want to put enough money on the side to be able to stay in elite - if I ever make it back there. Begin of last season this was the trouble that made me sell off my team.

My first match will be a huge loss against one of the best SeaDevil managers present. JohnnyAce is here with his second team. His first went Elite and then he left us for awhile to create a new mystical team. They will rip mine apart. My guess is something like 10-55.


My plan is the same as it ever was. Wait until you all go bot so I can finally win a bowl.

you guys are hilarious Buzi you are way too generous regarding your estimate of my team's abilities. I'm just hoping not to be embarrassed. WorpeX with your luck, when you are about to play the bowl game vs the bot, Pete will end the game due to lack of participation
Quote   Reply   Edit  
reply   Mark this thread unread
Navigation: |<   <   1  2 3  >   >|  
Main / Sea Devils / Sea Devils S43