Community - American Football Management Simulator
AdBlocker active? It seems you are using software to block advertisements. You could help us if you could switch it off when visiting redzoneaction.org. The reason is very simple: Advertisements help us running the site, to offer you the game in a good quality for free. So if you like the game, please support us by purchasing a Supporter Account or disabling the AdBlocker on this site. Thank you very much!
Main / Sea Devils / Sea Devils 1.1 Season 13 Search Forum
Navigation: |<   <   1  2  3 22  23  24  >   >|  
Poster Message
Firenze
posted: 2014-06-11 06:37:25 (ID: 100035179) Report Abuse
holmeboy wrote:
I can't believe #1 on my draft board fell to GCB at #22... Wow.

And once again my pick is red capped in both spd and str... Don't know what to do with him now. 41/44 might barely be enough for OLB.


He was no 2 on my board. Got the young LB I was after...red Str and yellow Spd. He might turn out ok
Quote   Reply   Edit  
Grzymisław
posted: 2014-06-11 07:44:58 (ID: 100035189) Report Abuse
Firenze wrote:
holmeboy wrote:
I can't believe #1 on my draft board fell to GCB at #22... Wow.

And once again my pick is red capped in both spd and str... Don't know what to do with him now. 41/44 might barely be enough for OLB.


He was no 2 on my board. Got the young LB I was after...red Str and yellow Spd. He might turn out ok

Well, I've got my #1 at pick 26. First time since season 2 I've got my number 1.
Quote   Reply   Edit  
CaptAwesome
posted: 2014-06-11 07:56:49 (ID: 100035193) Report Abuse
Grzymisław wrote:
Firenze wrote:
holmeboy wrote:
I can't believe #1 on my draft board fell to GCB at #22... Wow.

And once again my pick is red capped in both spd and str... Don't know what to do with him now. 41/44 might barely be enough for OLB.


He was no 2 on my board. Got the young LB I was after...red Str and yellow Spd. He might turn out ok

Well, I've got my #1 at pick 26. First time since season 2 I've got my number 1.


Was my #2 pick. The safe pick I had. Decided to risk it at the last momet.
Quote   Reply   Edit  
Buziano
Social Distance Runners

Germany   Buziano owns a supporter account

Joined: 2013-05-07/S08
Posts: 2725
Top Manager



 
posted: 2014-06-11 08:00:00 (ID: 100035194) Report Abuse
Lots of joy about the first draft I see. Same here, I got my 5* potential OL.

But, his strength is capped at 41.4 ! How beautiful is that ??????????

I hope there will be someone decent tonite with a nicer surprise tomorrow.
Quote   Reply   Edit  
cantalupe
posted: 2014-06-11 08:55:35 (ID: 100035202) Report Abuse
Yeah, the low exp was a deterrent however I needed a DE, that's why he was my #1.
Quote   Reply   Edit  
JonnyP
posted: 2014-06-11 09:08:03 (ID: 100035205) Report Abuse
Got my #5..

Str/Spd both red capped - as per usual
Quote   Reply   Edit  
Firenze
posted: 2014-06-11 09:15:47 (ID: 100035207) Report Abuse
JonnyP wrote:
Got my #5..

Str/Spd both red capped - as per usual


Was WR a need position for you? I had him in the 20s...nice and young, but his Int / TW was average.
Quote   Reply   Edit  
Grzymisław
posted: 2014-06-11 09:16:48 (ID: 100035208) Report Abuse
JonnyP wrote:
Got my #5..

Str/Spd both red capped - as per usual

But if he has any weaknesses, then it's not in physical side for sure.
Quote   Reply   Edit  
Buffalo
posted: 2014-06-11 10:06:39 (ID: 100035216) Report Abuse
I got my #4. A fast FS was a high need for me.

I have no idea, which direction I should go in the 2nd round.
Quote   Reply   Edit  
JonnyP
posted: 2014-06-11 11:13:07 (ID: 100035232) Report Abuse
Firenze wrote:
JonnyP wrote:
Got my #5..

Str/Spd both red capped - as per usual


Was WR a need position for you? I had him in the 20s...nice and young, but his Int / TW was average.


Kazlauskas has retired.... You will all be glad to know.

My 4th wideout is now distinctly average, and I played 4 WR sets frequently.

But he was below 1 OL and a couple of LBs on my list, all of whom got snaffled. INT isn't that major for a WR, and 30ish TW is just fine for a youngster with decent skills already. I got him gambling that his Speed might be pushed towards 48+, but sadly not.

Last edited on 2014-06-11 11:15:02 by JonnyP

Quote   Reply   Edit  
reply   Mark this thread unread
Navigation: |<   <   1  2  3 22  23  24  >   >|  
Main / Sea Devils / Sea Devils 1.1 Season 13