Community - American Football Management Simulator
AdBlocker active? It seems you are using software to block advertisements. You could help us if you could switch it off when visiting redzoneaction.org. The reason is very simple: Advertisements help us running the site, to offer you the game in a good quality for free. So if you like the game, please support us by purchasing a Supporter Account or disabling the AdBlocker on this site. Thank you very much!
Main / Friendly Cups / World Bowl VI Search Forum
Navigation: |<   <   1  2  3 4  5  6  7  >   >|  
Poster Message
Chrill
HAMBURG SEA LIONS

Germany   Chrill owns a supporter account

Joined: 2022-08-07/S48
Posts: 821
Top Manager



 
posted: 2023-11-29 17:03:34 (ID: 100179191) Report Abuse
Phew, the squad did not crumble under the lights, although it did seem so in the first quarter when they could not get the ball into the endzone. But after that the running game exploded, which culminated in 4 (!!!) rushing TDs of over 50 yards, the longest being 74 yards, scored by 3 different RBs. Hadn't had this before
Quote   Reply   Edit  
Chrill
HAMBURG SEA LIONS

Germany   Chrill owns a supporter account

Joined: 2022-08-07/S48
Posts: 821
Top Manager



 
posted: 2023-11-29 18:40:38 (ID: 100179196) Report Abuse
pete wrote:
Nice game, I like such close results

And you got another one with only 1 point difference, amazing
Quote   Reply   Edit  
pete
H2TAGIT4Q

Europe   pete owns a supporter account   pete is a Knight of RedZoneAction.org

Joined: 2011-09-01/S00
Posts: 20566
Top Manager



 
posted: 2023-11-29 19:36:33 (ID: 100179205) Report Abuse
Quote   Reply   Edit  
Radu91
Constanta Ravens

Romania   Radu91 owns a supporter account   Radu91 acts as Mentor for beginners

Joined: 2022-09-19/S48
Posts: 1402
Top Manager



 
posted: 2023-11-29 19:40:28 (ID: 100179206) Report Abuse
Chrill wrote:
pete wrote:
Nice game, I like such close results

And you got another one with only 1 point difference, amazing


Last week he lost in the final minutes of the game, this week he won in the last minutes of the game. Not bad Pete
Quote   Reply   Edit  
Radu91
Constanta Ravens

Romania   Radu91 owns a supporter account   Radu91 acts as Mentor for beginners

Joined: 2022-09-19/S48
Posts: 1402
Top Manager



 
posted: 2023-11-29 19:42:54 (ID: 100179207) Report Abuse
Chrill wrote:
Phew, the squad did not crumble under the lights, although it did seem so in the first quarter when they could not get the ball into the endzone. But after that the running game exploded, which culminated in 4 (!!!) rushing TDs of over 50 yards, the longest being 74 yards, scored by 3 different RBs. Hadn't had this before


Damn. Your rushing game exploded in this one. I don't think i've seen +400 rushing yards in a game until now against another manager.
The highlight of my game was the defense and you know who the main player was, who else?
Quote   Reply   Edit  
pete
H2TAGIT4Q

Europe   pete owns a supporter account   pete is a Knight of RedZoneAction.org

Joined: 2011-09-01/S00
Posts: 20566
Top Manager



 
posted: 2023-11-29 20:08:41 (ID: 100179209) Report Abuse
Radu91 wrote:
Chrill wrote:
pete wrote:
Nice game, I like such close results

And you got another one with only 1 point difference, amazing


Last week he lost in the final minutes of the game, this week he won in the last minutes of the game. Not bad Pete


The name of the team is not coming out of the blue.
Quote   Reply   Edit  
Radu91
Constanta Ravens

Romania   Radu91 owns a supporter account   Radu91 acts as Mentor for beginners

Joined: 2022-09-19/S48
Posts: 1402
Top Manager



 
posted: 2023-11-29 20:10:02 (ID: 100179210) Report Abuse
pete wrote:
Radu91 wrote:
Chrill wrote:
pete wrote:
Nice game, I like such close results

And you got another one with only 1 point difference, amazing


Last week he lost in the final minutes of the game, this week he won in the last minutes of the game. Not bad Pete


The name of the team is not coming out of the blue.


Quote   Reply   Edit  
Uaschitschun
Paris Guardians

France   Uaschitschun owns a supporter account

Joined: 2022-03-28/S46
Posts: 134
Top Manager



 
posted: 2023-11-29 22:09:48 (ID: 100179218) Report Abuse
That was very close! My QB threw an interception on the fourth quarter which I thought would end the game... but finally he led a winning drive. 28 -27 and a bit (a lot? ) of luck
Quote   Reply   Edit  
jmax47
posted: 2023-11-29 22:24:31 (ID: 100179220) Report Abuse
Uaschitschun wrote:
That was very close! My QB threw an interception on the fourth quarter which I thought would end the game... but finally he led a winning drive. 28 -27 and a bit (a lot? ) of luck


Wild game, yes, I thought I had it after the INT. Good job holding me to a FG and answering with a TD drive
Quote   Reply   Edit  
Radu91
Constanta Ravens

Romania   Radu91 owns a supporter account   Radu91 acts as Mentor for beginners

Joined: 2022-09-19/S48
Posts: 1402
Top Manager



 
posted: 2023-12-06 08:24:44 (ID: 100179380) Report Abuse
Final group gameday in World Bowl VI.
This are the games that we have today and we would like to wish everyone the best of luck.

Games at 15:00
In Group 1, the Suchdol Minors will take a first class flight to the US for a meeting against the Braska Bangers 09 at Westfalen Memorial Stadium in the first meeting between this teams and a very exciting one as well.
In Group 4, H2TAGIT4Q will take a hot air balloon across the Sleeve Channel into Wales for a meeting against the Aberthaw Dolphins at the Aquarium Arena in the first meeting between this teams and a very exciting one as well.

Games at 17:00
In Group 3, the Vancouver Corsairs will take a first class flight to Germany for a meeting against the Ruhrpott Miners at the Coal Mine Arena. This 2 teams played twice before and the record is tied at 1-1. Let's see which one will take charge and will lead in this series.
In Group 4, the HAMBURG SEA LIONS will take a fast train to Slovakia for a meeting against the Trnava Saints at Saints Arena. This 2 teams played twice before and the Trnava Saints won both games. Let's see if today the luck will be on the HAMBURG SEA LIONS side and if they will get that first win against "Slovakian Giant". This game has been talked about for weeks and RZA NETWORKS decided to broadcast it as your Match of the Day.

Games at 18:00
n Group 2, the Paris Guardians will take a first class flight to the US for a meeting against the EX-Alaskan Fur Trappers at Bankrupt Arena. This 2 teams played once before (last season) and the "Frenchman" won by a narrow margin. If by some miracle the EX-Alaskan Fur Trappers will win the game and tie the record at 1-1, it will be an interesting turn point of the group.

Games at 19:00
In Group 1, the Constanta Ravens will take a submarine across "the 7 seas" to Scotland for a meeting against the Leadhills Wonderers at the Swamp Arena. This 2 teams played once before and the "Celtics" won by a narrow margin. Let's see if the tables will turn today in favor of the "Purple Birds" and if they can tie the record at 1-1.

Games at 20:00
In Group 3, Melittlemenon thepitchhitchin will take a fast train to Bosnia & Herzegovina for a meeting against the dERBENT CONVICTS at Harman Field in the first meeting between this teams and a very exciting one as well.

Games at 21:00
In Group 2, the Leverkusen Leopards will take a first class flight to the US for a meeting against the Ubernoobers at the Rock Arena. This 2 teams played once before (last season) and the "Wild Kitties" won. Let's see if the tables will turn today in favor of the Ubernoobers and if they can tie the record at 1-1.
Quote   Reply   Edit  
reply   Mark this thread unread
Navigation: |<   <   1  2  3 4  5  6  7  >   >|  
Main / Friendly Cups / World Bowl VI